InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0007.png

GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDA=.gif

I made this edit to see how the sculpt would look with good futzed hair similar to the prototype. It made me a lot more excited for this release.

Edit: feel free to use this image anywhere :) I think the headsculpt is great. Tailoring is not perfect but overall still really good.

Last edited:
I suppose for the above they had trouble with focus on their camera or there was something lost in the rendering or upload process. Which is to say that these photos don't seem the best representation of the sculpt and paint. Nevertheless, that it still looks really good is a positive sign.
I believe it's usually good practice to focus on the eyes for portraits.

I suppose for the above they had trouble with focus on their camera or there was something lost in the rendering or upload process. Which is to say that these photos don't seem the best representation of the sculpt and paint. Nevertheless, that it still looks really good is a positive sign.
I believe it's usually good practice to focus on the eyes for portraits.
I'm gonna wait and see. So far IMO it looks like 10 years were taken off Viggo.

Not sure what's bothering me. But, again, it's the best sculpt I've seen of the character, if not 100%. Tho that's not the same as
looking at something in hand, in natural light.

Really wish some Y-Tubers were getting this, even if I don't see my fig until December or whatever.

Back