InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a figure...

All the diecast and mixed media.. the realistic weathering, the straps, the buckles, the stitching. The gorgeous portrait...

I'm patting myself on the back for ordering last minute. And I'm almost regretful I didn't buy a second.

Mark my words. This figure / character was the perfect storm for Inart. I don't see it being topped.

One of the grails of all time..

Everything looks good here. Stunning! To bad he didnt zoom in that much on the rooted headsculpt though. And keep in mind folks the headsculpt will definitely look even better in hand, i have that with any figure if you compare it to Justin's reviews, no hard feelings Justin its just youtube quality cant keep up 😉

As already pointed out by @potatocorner4life a simple futz of the hair at the front will frame the sculpt better and really improve the (already amazing) likeness:

IMG_4811.jpeg

IMG_4810.jpeg

IMG_4822.gif

Last edited:
I'm actually still seeing comments questioning whether the rooted and non rooted use the same sculpt.
I guess the way the hair sits and is sculpted changes the way people perceive the sculpt. I guess to some it makes a huge difference, but how could it be a different face sculpt

Two versions of this would have been great in retrospective, if not expensive. I really wanted to display him as the Amon Hen version, but I'd be a little worried about taking off (and putting back on later) the jerkin.

Looks amazing, I'm leaning towards the sculpted hair (ordered rooted) from what I've seen but like others are saying, I think once the rooted has been futzed it will look a lot better.

What's next in line for Inart's release? We'll probably have influencer videos of it before we get Aragorn in our dirty, unworthy, peasant hands. 🤣
I bet that will be the case. Harry is next. They said they’re looking to release Superman end of this year too.

Back