InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barely any.
Kit seems to get a small first batch a little sooner but then KG get a larger batch about a week later.

Iā€™ve received my InArt orders months before a lot of people around here through buying from KG.

Nothing is guaranteed though.

Ah, I was hoping it would actually be a bit later. Do they normally announce it like Kit does?

Is our in there. Or mine I mean lol

Attachments

• IMG_4471.jpeg
    IMG_4471.jpeg
    639.1 KB · Views: 0
Barely any.
Kit seems to get a small first batch a little sooner but then KG get a larger batch about a week later.

Iā€™ve received my InArt orders months before a lot of people around here through buying from KG.

Nothing is guaranteed though.

Inart release same % for everyone in China

Whatā€™s the definition of small and large batch? Itā€™s about volume vs volume

18% for us may not be able covering 1st day orders but 18% for others may cover day 10 order

Now the question isā€¦ how much is the shipping charge?

Now the question isā€¦ how much is the shipping charge?
I took notes to compare before ordering.
KG offered ā€˜free shippingā€™ for Aragorn just like yourself and came out cheaper.

OneSixthKit:
Premium- $480 - Ā£397
Standard- $335 - Ā£277

KGHobby:
Premium- $448 - Ā£370
Standard- $307 - Ā£254

I took notes to compare before ordering.
KG offered ā€˜free shippingā€™ for Aragorn just like yourself and came out cheaper.

OneSixthKit:
Premium- $480 - Ā£397
Standard- $335 - Ā£277

KGHobby:
Premium- $448 - Ā£370
Standard- $307 - Ā£254
Ouch, itā€™s pay in full 3% off?

if not, thatā€™s a lot cheaper, I am shocked

We should stop discussing KG as I shouldnā€™t challenge you and KG

Just wanted to point out itā€™s kinda misleading in your first post, as I said, Inart release same percentage for everyone at the same time, thereā€™s only one reason why a retailer didnā€™t get the first batch - his order volume is less than 1% of total volume, if first batch is really tiny

Ouch, itā€™s pay in full 3% off?

if not, thatā€™s a lot cheaper, I am shocked

We should stop discussing KG as I shouldnā€™t challenge you and KG

Just wanted to point out itā€™s kinda misleading in your first post, as I said, Inart release same percentage for everyone at the same time, thereā€™s only one reason why a retailer didnā€™t get the first batch - his order volume is less than 1% of total volume, if first batch is really tiny
Yeah, I knew I was being misleading when I wrote it but was too lazy to edit the comment.
I have no idea who gets a larger batches or receives stock sooner.

I based my evaluation off of the number of comments from people still waiting to receive InArt figures from OSK vs KG after the first couple of batches.

Maybe KG just have significantly fewer customers so can fulfil the majority of their orders in the initial batches?
I know very few around here shop with them.

I just go with whatever gets me the cheapest deal.

Could you ever offer the 3% off with full PO payment?

Ah, I was hoping it would actually be a bit later. Do they normally announce it like Kit does?
Keeping an eye on their Facebook page is the best way to track what theyā€™re shipping. Either theyā€™ll announce it or a collector will post that theyā€™ve received something.
Thatā€™s usually how I end up learning that theyā€™ve forgotten to ship one of my orders.

Could you ever offer the 3% off with full PO payment?

Of course! It's always headache about how to lockdown the currency rate for preorders, margins for asian stores like us is a lot lower than you can imagine

But, it against my principle for the business

I don't want to pay in full at preorder stage, because everything is possible, who knows when hot toys bankrupt in a sudden and all of our money is gone?

Actually, I did a test on JND Bruce Wayne, it didn't work out, most people thinking the same as me, no one paying in full even with 4% off

Who knows if I died or run away in a sudden?

We all saw what happened with Big Chief Studios. How many people lost hundreds or even thousands? Quite a few.

Which is why I pay myself every month to a savings account. I will never pay in full or in installments to another company again. As it is I have an account stuffed with cash. When an invoice is sent I am ready at that time to pay in full.

I ordered on the 7th of Jan 23, but I have no idea what time it was and I seem to have deleted my confirmation email, so I have no idea what to expect.

Time to prepare for frantic refreshing of my emails every few minutes for the next few days.

I ordered on the 7th of Jan 23, but I have no idea what time it was and I seem to have deleted my confirmation email, so I have no idea what to expect.

Time to prepare for frantic refreshing of my emails every few minutes for the next few days.
You can find you order number under your account on OSK. That'll tell you if you are in this batch.

Back