InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is why I pay myself every month to a savings account. I will never pay in full or in installments to another company again. As it is I have an account stuffed with cash. When an invoice is sent I am ready at that time to pay in full.
That’s what I do now.

I used to make use of the 3% PO in full offer but the collectibles industry is far from safe and stable and any of these companies or resellers could vanish without notice, taking all my money with them.

I’ve still got 14 old paid off POs waiting to ship- two of which may never release.
They are Gus from Mars Toys that just doesn’t seem to be any type of priority for the company any more, but at least there’s an occasional update- and the other is the Toys Era Exiled Terror/ ZSJL Steppenwolf. Should have released Q1 2023. Radio silence.

You can find you order number under your account on OSK. That'll tell you if you are in this batch.
Unfortunately I ordered as a guest. I did start an account recently, but they can't link it to the order. I can send a message asking, but didn't want to add to what is likely a massive pile of messages he's getting right now.

Unfortunately I ordered as a guest. I did start an account recently, but they can't link it to the order. I can send a message asking, but didn't want to add to what is likely a massive pile of messages he's getting right now.
There should be an order number In the email you got from ordering.

RIP my order starts 964xx. Got a wait on this one it seems
Myself as well, tho I appreciate Kit's update.

Then again, I am not as into this character as some - also, I end up ordering after the fact a fair amount of time anyway. It will be interesting to see more in hand pics.

Hope Inart made some extras beyond the last batch

giphy.gif

These are all premiums right? I got a sculpted one in the last day of the first pre order wave and a premium set on the last pre order wave kit did and would rather not spend this money right now.

Pls drop us an email and we will check and tell you

I can answer all past tense questions

I just can't handle future tense questions

I can't stop my hands to type "I don't have a crystal ball" :cool:

Back