InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOMO is a serious thing in this hobby. That’s why I also try to not get caught up in the “hype” of a new cool figure. You have to ask yourself if you’re really happy with it and if it’s a figure you think you “need”.

This won’t be the last Aragorn, the same way we haven’t seen the last of Joker or Gandalf. These companies are gonna churn out the same thing over and over again till the day we die and well beyond it. Buy what will make YOU happy. Everyone’s standards for these figure are different.
I'd throw in curiosity at least for me. After reading the Joker threads and hey, there's a new company in town etc.
Lots of hype. Rooted hair. Stands that use magnets.

And this Aragorn was - at least from pics - good enough to take the plunge, since I missed the ASMUS and ACI versions. And I don't feel like backtracking most of the time, for older figures. My figs have held up pretty well (and kudos to my ASMUS figs on that score) but I'd rather have my figs age under my watch. So I know when it's time to re-glue, or replace something.

Jokes aside. I'm serious. What was the retail price on this? I hate to do this, as I've been using the hobby as a distraction from my depression, but I need the money. Which sucks as I was actually looking forward to this one. If anyone's seriously interested, PM me.

Jokes aside. I'm serious. What was the retail price on this? I hate to do this, as I've been using the hobby as a distraction from my depression, but I need the money. Which sucks as I was actually looking forward to this one. If anyone's seriously interested, PM me.

In case you didn't know, you should be able to put this on a Payment plan with PayPal, could help soften the blow.

I hope I am still excited for this figure when it finally arrives. With almost two year wait I starting to feel nothing. It’s almost that I moved on….

Attachments

• tumblr_46a0f23e34e4996967962f0faf63c23c_88475210_540.gif
    tumblr_46a0f23e34e4996967962f0faf63c23c_88475210_540.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
I believe the Premium was $480 with Kit.

The good news is all of these InArt figures immediately go up in value. You'll likely be able to sell it for way above retail.

I don't think that is the case with Joker, but I do suspect the premium Aragorn will go up in price.
Yeah, their Joker's value was undercut by the whole two-pack debacle and Hot Toys' version. The LOTR figures will likely just go up in value since there's no other competitor in the market. The promise of future Fellowship figures will keep prices high.

Anyone know of any kind of dye that can be used on the rooted sheeps hair. I would love to get it a darker brown.

InArt Joker is maybe worth more broken into parts than the full figure.

People seem to have decided the head is bad for the most part (rooted and sculpted).
True. The best time to have sold the Joker as a pack or parted out was when it was still shipping to ppl. The serious rooted head was going for almost $800 on its own at that time.

InArt Joker is maybe worth more broken into parts than the full figure.

People seem to have decided the head is bad for the most part (rooted and sculpted).
I’m pretty sure a 2.0 will come sooner than later. The world for some reason always needs another Ledger Joker!!

Back