InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of the ranger cloak for this Fellowship of the Ring version of the character is an absolute joke. The fact that they overlooked this essential item of his outfit then shoehorned it in as an "exclusive" after the fact is so annoying. What next? No Mirkwood bow and quiver set for Legolas or no shield or horn for Boromir? They have already shown that Thorin comes with his travelling cloak which he wears for seconds on screen yet no ranger cloak for Aragorn? Utter nonsense.
Such is the internet these days I can't tell if this is serious or not!

I do believe that the cloak is an essential accessory, let alone that it was supposed to be part of the figure. I was indeed planning to use, as it is my favourite look. This is for me a huge disappointment.
First the detonator (I have paid on Inart page and still no notice at all of it). Then the cloak. And in the meantime, no single Batman (except for influencers). I don't like this.

Yeah this is some ******** for sure. TBH I'm pretty pissed off. I'm a pretty easy going collector and pretty easily content, but why on earth would they limit something that imo is an essential look from Fellowship.

This isn't licensed as Two Towers or Return of the King. If I'm remembering correcting these are licensed and marketed as FELLOWSHIP of the Ring. So him being Strider the Ranger is the MAIN look for him in the film. Let's make that the exclusive 🤪 f<>king clownshoes 🤡🤬

Last edited:
Such is the internet these days I can't tell if this is serious or not!
It's serious enough for me, and IMO from a business standpoint a bad move, if you are trying to build a business and claiming to be putting out "premium figures". This isn't like a Sideshow ex that's a few plastic hologram pieces.

Yah, it's a nice sculpt but now I gotta track down or make an iconic costume piece just so I can display my pricey fig the way I wanted. And what makes a relatively new company in China think folks will be keen to hand hundreds over vs. sticking with their usual retailers and feeling more secure.

I’d expect that Unreal Customs and Jaxon Xu will in fact do this. If InArt charges for the cloak I’ll have to weight that option.
Yeah, but I don't know these vendors or artists and bet many don't. Why should people have to pay 100$ extra.....well ranting won't change things but IMO its like putting AUJ Thorin out without Orcrist.

Eh, it would absolutely have been nice to have, but it was never in the product listings so I never thought it was included.

Yeah this is some ******** for sure. TBH I'm pretty pissed off. I'm a pretty easy going collector and pretty easily content, but why on earth would they limit something that imo is an essential look from Fellowship.

This isn't licensed as Two Towers or Return of the King. If I'm remembering correcting these are licensed and marketed as FELLOWSHIP of the Ring. So him being Strider the Ranger is the MAIN look for him in the film. Let's make that the exclusive 🤪 f<>king clownshoes 🤡🤬
Agreed. I think I’m done with InArt. I was really hoping for that cloak. They made it very confusing and their delivery system is just garbage.

Their quality is great, but it’s been 2 years and I have a total of 2 figures. And for the price, there have been too many issues.

Agreed. I think I’m done with InArt. I was really hoping for that cloak. They made it very confusing and their delivery system is just garbage.

Their quality is great, but it’s been 2 years and I have a total of 2 figures. And for the price, there have been too many issues.
Not a good move if you are actually trying to build a business. Tho suppose it doesn't matter because InArt limits their stock - but more than once I've gone back for a duplicate fig because the first one I got was so good.

Or I might order 2 figs. This was my first InArt and thanks to their own vids etc. I just feel jerked around and haven't even gotten an invoice yet.

I think we have every right to be pissed with Inart gathering from Kits post alot of people are being vocal. So with enough voices they might actually hear that collectors are pissed.

Adding to that influencers having Harry Potter while 70% of us are still waiting on Batman. 🤦

Last edited:
The lack of the ranger cloak for this Fellowship of the Ring version of the character is an absolute joke. The fact that they overlooked this essential item of his outfit then shoehorned it in as an "exclusive" after the fact is so annoying. What next? No Mirkwood bow and quiver set for Legolas or no shield or horn for Boromir? They have already shown that Thorin comes with his travelling cloak which he wears for seconds on screen yet no ranger cloak for Aragorn? Utter nonsense.
People were quick to point the absence of the cloak when the figure was announced. It's essential for the character, regardless of anyone's display preference.

Shortly after, there was excitement to see it added with a decent list of updates. That's when I started to pay close attention to the figure.

I’m not buying the cloak if they sell it, nor am I losing sleep over it. It’s just dumb as hell the way they handled it. Do a stupid gold Aragorn card like Joker if you’re gonna do a store exclusive, not a piece of clothing. I thankfully can’t ever see myself covering up the outfit and figure with a basic looking black tarp. Would have been more annoyed if it was something more essential. Should have still been included though with the way they showed it off. Poor communication and translation on their part. It’s a piece of fabric that was cut and sewed in 30 seconds at the factory for 5 cents. No reason to not be in every box.

I’m not buying the cloak if they sell it, nor am I losing sleep over it. It’s just dumb as hell the way they handled it. Do a stupid gold Aragorn card like Joker if you’re gonna do a store exclusive, not a piece of clothing. I thankfully can’t ever see myself covering up the outfit and figure with a basic looking black tarp. Would have been more annoyed if it was something more essential. Should have still been included though with the way they showed it off. Poor communication and translation on their part. It’s a piece of fabric that was cut and sewed in 30 seconds at the factory for 5 cents. No reason to not be in every box.
Yes. This.
It's more of an issue of bad marketing than a company actively trying to screw over customers.

Back