InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt doesn't seem to seal their paint as well as Hot Toys at least based on my Gandalf figure. My figure has a visible paint rub on the end of his nose after Gandalf face-planted onto my hardwood floor from a bottom Detolf shelf (I opened the door not seeing that the figure was leaning against the door). Not taking the chance with Aragrorn.
Yep, not taking any chances. As soon as I noticed, I put him on a spare Asmus LOTR crotch grabber.

My Gandalf seemed solidly attched to the base. One day I found him on the floor. It's not that the magnets aren't strong enough. It's the ankle pegs. Your figure MOVES ever lo slightly. It may take a few months, but if the figure isn't perfectly balanced the weight will eventually cause the figure to lean and the ankle pegs to bend. And your figure WILL fall.

My Gandalf seemed solidly attched to the base. One day I found him on the floor. It's not that the magnets aren't strong enough. It's the ankle pegs. Your figure MOVES ever lo slightly. It may take a few months, but if the figure isn't perfectly balanced the weight will eventually cause the figure to lean and the ankle pegs to bend. And your figure WILL fall.
More free advertising for cocoboloboy bases, lol.

Back