InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how good this looks, I know it's not going to live up to that prototype sculpt and I just know there's going to be pages and pages of AKSHUALLY comments.

Not that I want that, I want to be absolutely floored... But... I just feel it deep down.

I feel it in my plums.

No matter how good this looks, I know it's not going to live up to that prototype sculpt and I just know there's going to be pages and pages of AKSHUALLY comments.

Not that I want that, I want to be absolutely floored... But... I just feel it deep down.

I feel it in my plums.
INART should just not go all out with their prototype. Problem solved.

/s

Hypothetically, couldn't these companies show us a prototype, then go in and double the texture, and then cast those? So when they come out softened in production they're still textured the same as the proto? This is coming from someone who has no idea of 3d modeling and printing/casting works.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

I feel it in my plums.
1717479527685.png

Yeah, there's no way they will be able to replicate that prototype.

I’m not emotionally prepared to see Aragorn this soon!
Wasn’t expecting a glimpse until all The Batmans ship out- which is totally still 4 months away.

At least we can take this as an indicator that production may actually be ramping up- and the Hermione PO coming so soon after Ron is also the fastest they’ve gone from one PO closing to a fresh announcement.

That’s appropriate for the HP figures though since they’ve been designed as a set and are all wearing the Hogwarts uniform.
People are saying Aragorn is an indicator that production is ramping up, but I don't see it personally. This figure is still past due, and so is Batman.

I'm surprised seeing it so soon, but it could be that production just went smoother than Batman's.

I feel it in my plums.
Gandalf disagrees.

Back