InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am exhausted but did take a very Quick look before going to sleep.

20240913.jpg

20240911.jpg

20240912.jpg

20240910.jpg

See you all tomorrow :)

And we all wait with eager anticipation. It’ll be interesting to find out which stores didn’t purchase directly with inart; I’d also hope it brings more insight as to what’s going on.

Could it be taped under the box lid or something? I remember reading/seeing somewhere that someone found it just loose in the box.
No I made that mistake with my Asmus Saruman, I've found it later. But I'm pretty sure I looked everywhere. Will take another look later though

Well then, this is certainly an interesting development. Has no one seriously done an unboxing video showing where all the contents are placed?

Well then, this is certainly an interesting development. Has no one seriously done an unboxing video showing where all the contents are placed?
I thought one of the vids I watched said it was in the box "rolled up". So there's the tan rolled blanket. But isn't there another rolled fabric that goes around the front which I thought was the rolled up Ranger cloak? Maybe the directions say?

Smells like "*## InArt own unboxing vid shows a tray with 2 cloaks, the gray cloak is right next to the Eleven cloak in the vid. WTF. Justin's vid says his rooted version has a rolled up and tied gray cloak AND a Ranger cloak. Hope this isn't gonna turn into the Joker detonator thing where " we made a few so if u are lucky u might get one but probably not. " Jedha Patrol said it was "packaged in a separate envelope."

Last edited:
I thought one of the vids I watched said it was in the box "rolled up". So there's the tan rolled blanket. But isn't there another rolled fabric that goes around the front which I thought was the rolled up Ranger cloak? Maybe the directions say?

Smells like "*## InArt own unboxing vid shows a tray with 2 cloaks, the gray cloak is right next to the Eleven cloak in the vid. WTF. Justin's vid says his rooted version has a rolled up and tied gray cloak AND a Ranger cloak. Hope this isn't gonna turn into the Joker detonator thing where " we made a few so if u are lucky u might get one but probably not. " Jedha Patrol said it was "packaged in a separate envelope."
No, the rolled up ranger cloak is a separate piece.

The figure is from Kit and the Elven Cloak the only Cloak i've found.
The instructions usually have the location of all the accessories. It's a shame if it wasn't included. I was hoping they would decide to just include them in all orders. I mean at least it was announced after the pre-order, so it's really just a bonus, and no one is getting cheated.

So, Inart sends batches to influencers overseas, where they're not licensed to sell, to promote a product with an exclusive item that you can't even get.

Enjoy their products if you will. But don't perpetuate the idea they also try to sell, which is that they have your best interest as a collector.

They're no more special than any other company.

Last edited:
Back