InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are my hope to end the cloak debates

I don't know how you resist the urge to unbox everything you get in stock. I get so excited when I get a package delivered. I couldn't imagine getting multiple cases of figures. I'd never survive as a retailer, too many customers would complain that they received an open box item.

:monkey3

I had a chance to open Aragorn but I just returned it to INART

圖片_20240910120332.jpg

I don't know how you resist the urge to unbox everything you get in stock. I get so excited when I get a package delivered. I couldn't imagine getting multiple cases of figures. I'd never survive as a retailer, too many customers would complain that they received an open box item.

:monkey3
My urge to unload and kicking out everything we get in stock

My goal to move everything out in a timely manner, one more box outer my door, one email less about "Hey kit tell me where's my Aragorn"

I'm not upset with you Kit. And ultimately, the cloak won't take away from my enjoyment of this figure. But please, refrain from giving assurances based on conjecture in the future. Unless you were provided that information directly from Inart, in which case they're even more to blame for this debacle.

It's a really bad look for them (Inart),

Listing the cloak recurrently as an 'optimization' instead of an 'exclusive', outside the one time they vaguely described it as a "self supporting channel" cloak (Which may just as well have been a poor translation for the wireframe).

Having it front and center on display at public events.

Then including it for influencers overseas to promote to a market they know full well they won't receive...

-

This time, it's a simple cloak (and for some, it's still a worthy inclusion for this character that may have swayed them into ordering).

Screenshot_20240910-111634_Facebook-01.jpeg

But it could be something more significant next time. Like the 2nd drape cape for Superman, or the revolver for Joker, or the seamless leg upgrade they promised for Hermione...

But regardless of anything, if Inart has any integrity, they should hold themselves accountable for having misled and caused so much disappointment (and we're only seeing the first wave of that) as a result of their own miscommunication.

FB_IMG_1725954403465.jpg
FB_IMG_1725954414812.jpg
FB_IMG_1725954417672.jpg

**People on Facebook are pissed!

Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying, Kit. I should receive mines in a few minutes now, and at least I won't be "disapointed" when unboxing. ;)
This cloak is a huge part of his garnment if you want to achieve the full ranger look from the first movie. Of course it doesn't take anything away from the greatness of the figure but it's annoying that the item exist, could have been included, and finally is not.
This cloak, even if you want to cover the head with the hood, could have been used with an Asmus Aragorn at least.
I hope there will be some way to get it from Inart or from Kit in the future...
:)

Attachments

• IMG_3550.JPG
    IMG_3550.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3554.JPG
    IMG_3554.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3560.JPG
    IMG_3560.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3559.JPG
    IMG_3559.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3563.JPG
    IMG_3563.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3568.JPG
    IMG_3568.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3570.JPG
    IMG_3570.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3571.JPG
    IMG_3571.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3572.JPG
    IMG_3572.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3573.JPG
    IMG_3573.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3574.JPG
    IMG_3574.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3594.JPG
    IMG_3594.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
The lack of the ranger cloak for this Fellowship of the Ring version of the character is an absolute joke. The fact that they overlooked this essential item of his outfit then shoehorned it in as an "exclusive" after the fact is so annoying. What next? No Mirkwood bow and quiver set for Legolas or no shield or horn for Boromir? They have already shown that Thorin comes with his travelling cloak which he wears for seconds on screen yet no ranger cloak for Aragorn? Utter nonsense.

Back