InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn has arrived and he is
beautiful jim carey GIF

Can't stop looking at him and posing him up, I think I'm in love.
What an incredible figure, all time grail and honestly in sheer artistry the most stunning 1/6 figure ever made.
I shall declare war on Inart if they don't finish the fellowship!!
Just gorgeous, I opened it up hours ago and I'm not done playing around 😆
Gonna post my own pics now - though I doubt they can compare to the stunning pics taken so far.
Let me know which poses you like most, I can't decide how to display him in the cabinet so far 🤔 😅 🤣

Naw. I have it on a few of mine you just can’t really get it thin enough imo
The lamb skin I have on my Enterbay T800 pants is ultra thin and soft, it would easy drape. Since this pic I have used leather balm to condition it and now its even softer. The boots as they go up are even thinner, I actually dont know how they used such a thin leather on the boots, its actually quite unbelievable.

A Terminator 3 done.jpg

How are people feeling about the magnet base on this release? My other Inart figures cant be trusted on their bases, but my Gandalf is rock solid.

Excellent photos everyone!
Your Aragorn seems to be in perfect condition, I have the impression that only mine is flawed 😅😅😅
By the way, I've noticed a new flaw on mine... It's always been there, but I didn't pay much attention to it because the others were more visible.

I've got a stain here that shouldn't be there, looking at yours none have it
Aragorn 08.jpg

I really don't know what the hell they did with my HS...

And the last one is done: Helm's Deep !
I had to take the red shirt and the chainmail from the Asmus one, and they fit Inart well. Just restyled the hair, cut a few bangs and it was good.
:)

View attachment 725982

View attachment 725983

View attachment 725984

View attachment 725985

View attachment 725986

View attachment 725987

View attachment 725988

View attachment 725989
Can you take pictures of them all standing next to each other? Curious to see all the different looks and hairstyles.

Back