InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my sculpted Aragorn from Giantoy today, and let me say that I am very happy to finally being able to display Aragorn without hiding his face (like I did for the Asmus version).

Hoping INART makes a sculpted version of Legolas at some point to make it more affordable :pray:.

20241026_154546.jpg

20241026_154558.jpg

Mine arrived today from OSK, phone pictures straight after I opened it, not had time to futz or even assemble the figure yet.
So far though, I have to say that this is the best 1/6th scale figure I own and not to make myself big headed but I own quite a lot of figures, including InArt Gandalf and Joker, Aragorn surpasses both of them in terms of the sculpt but also outfit detail imo.
20241026_211654.jpg
20241026_211701.jpg
20241026_211708.jpg
20241026_211716.jpg

Looks like you’ve got a really good one there,
see his likeness in that one.

I’d leave the eyes set like that if I were you.
Only thing I’d recommend would be to tame
some of the waves and a little snip giving him bangs.

I agree with Nick D the hair looks better than most straight out of the box! After I rearrange some things I am going for the Amon Hen look and so I futzed with the hair on mine a bit but you could legit almost leave yours.

Looks like you’ve got a really good one there,
see his likeness in that one.

I’d leave the eyes set like that if I were you.
Only thing I’d recommend would be to tame
some of the waves and a little snip giving him bangs.
I agree with Nick D the hair looks better than most straight out of the box! After I rearrange some things I am going for the Amon Hen look and so I futzed with the hair on mine a bit but you could legit almost leave yours.
Yeah I think I got really lucky, the only thing I was going to try and do when I get a chance was to try and bring some of the hair in front of his face a little bit and if I feel brave enough give a few strands a little snip.
I started to assemble the body with all of the accessories but I'm taking my time and probably wont have things set for at least a few days.
I've checked over everything though and so far everything looks good.
This is where I got to tonight but calling it there as I need to apply water to the cloak to get the hood to sit correctly and then need to play around with the arm poses.
1729981055922.png

Some great pics, especially the first one. Really nice job on the hair.
Thank you! And I didn't do much with the hair. It basically came that way straight out of the box! I guess I got lucky, given the number of complaints I've seen here. It seems these later batches have much better hair than the first batch.

Back