InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indeed, that's always the plan! mooohahaaa

seriously though, trying to fund all the other pre-orders i have. nothing else is selling these days!
Are you selling yours through the forum or on ebay or something? I unfortunately had to become one of the fools that didn't pre order since my money situation was in the toilet at the time. But its better off now and I really want to get this.

BUY, you fools!

tumblr_m85mv0pjIo1qlhck1o2_500.gif

Are you selling yours through the forum or on ebay or something? I unfortunately had to become one of the fools that didn't pre order since my money situation was in the toilet at the time. But its better off now and I really want to get this.
in the forum

indeed, that's always the plan! mooohahaaa

seriously though, trying to fund all the other pre-orders i have. nothing else is selling these days!
Tell me about it.
Can barely give away most HT’s in this new age of endless 2.0s, and Disney concurrently destroying enthusiasm for Star Wars and the MCU.

Last edited:
No matter how good the picture is, I still have not saw one that shows just how great this looks when viewed with the naked eye. A picture or video for some reason, just does not convey all the details and the sheer brilliance of this figure. Sometimes I just go up and admire its quality and think f*** me I could never sell this.

Back