InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanctum Toys is located in Malaysia. I purchased the Batsignal with them to test them with a cheaper product. They originally responded fast to any emails, but now are ignoring me. They even pulled their site offline last week for a few days and I wondered if that was the moment they were skipping town.

Even if i ever get my Batsignal, I would never purchase from again or recommend them to anyone. Their were a few people on here recommending them earlier this year. I'm not sure how anyone could put a fellow collector through that.

Also combing through their site and policies, they do not give back cash refunds for canceling, only store credit. Huge red flag as no legitimate company would do that unless they have a cash flow problem.

I still have 6 months to file a refund with my credit card company. Even if I can't get my refund, I'm only out about $130. This is definitely another Toys Wonderland situation, so I feel bad for anyone that has a lot of money tied up there.

I doubt I test any more companies in the Asia area in the future. I will stick with OSK as the go to, then Giantoy and KGHobby.

Back