InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok....

200w.gif

Hello !

Legolas is interesting ! I live in France where should I preorder this figure ? Onesixthkit ?

maybe try and wait for LaCitedesNuages to list this. They had Aragorn and Gandalf! Saves you the Customs hassle, plus if anything happens to the figure, they will help you quick ^_^

maybe try and wait for LaCitedesNuages to list this. They had Aragorn and Gandalf! Saves you the Customs hassle, plus if anything happens to the figure, they will help you quick ^_^
From OSK you don't pay customs, even in Europe/EU. I don't know how exactly he does it, but customs are "pre-paid", so you get it directly without having to pass through customs at all.
I like LCDN, but you'd be paying a pretty hefty fee on top.

I'm French and i ordered all on OSK.
No custom, really fast delivery (1 week) package really well protected.
After sales service is Perfect with Kit.

Lacitesdesnuages is good, but they are more expensive and receive figures later

From OSK you don't pay customs, even in Europe/EU. I don't know how exactly he does it, but customs are "pre-paid", so you get it directly without having to pass through customs at all.
I like LCDN, but you'd be paying a pretty hefty fee on top.

I had to pay customs to release shipment to my island (non mainland UK) for the first time in 17rs of collecting, and that was through OSK.

I had to pay customs to release shipment to my island (non mainland UK) for the first time in 17rs of collecting, and that was through OSK.
Oh wow, that's good to know!
I have to pay customs for nearly all international items I receive here in NL, but my three purchases from OSK so far (including the humongous Joker deluxe) went straight through without problems. I started using OSK exactly for this reason, because so many Europeans hete recommended it to save on customs, making it cheaper than ordering locally. Before OSK, I went with LCDN for years.

Back