InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be a multitude of reasons but it's frustrating to have to keep going through this disappointment every time they show a new figure. Cast your minds back to the initial Aragorn reveal and how much detail was missing from the costume until people kept harping on until they fixed it.

A lot of the references to costume and weapons can be found online, in the movie guide books or by watching the movies or behind the scenes footage.

The fact that we the consumer are having to point out blatant omissions to costumes or weapons is quite frankly head scratching at this premium price point.
There’s also the case of Warner Bros wanting things a certain way. Same way Joost said he had to make the bullets and gun turret on the 89 Batmobile a certain color because they requested it. Even though what they want is inaccurate. Very bizarre how some of these companies operate during the approval process.

What's the symbol on the base? I'm not familiar with that from the films.
1727716872314.png

The fact that we the consumer are having to point out blatant omissions to costumes or weapons is quite frankly head scratching at this premium price point.
Well community gave them entire guide about Superman last year, but they ignored all the feedback and still released what they wanted, so I'm not bothering anymore.

Well community gave them entire guide about Superman last year, but they ignored all the feedback and still released what they wanted, so I'm not bothering anymore.
Yes but the buckled and fixed a lot of problems with Aragorn's outfit and gave Gandalf the Moria staff after complaining so unless people carry on, they may not even be aware of the issues.

Back