InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $556, the grey under pants could be made from better materials with a tighter fit, looks like he’s wearing sweatpants.
Agreed. Would also like to see the tunic clinched in more around the waist. That may be adjustable in hand.

Figure looks really wonderful overall. I do think anyone buying this should be conscious of the hair at the top of his head probably need some extra glue/adhesive every couple years to keep it from slowly dissolving and making hair strands come apart. Not sure what product you would use, but just a thought.

As much as I don’t like the price I might still end up pre-ordering. I don't have Legolas and the way I see it is it’s prone to go for more later and I’ll kick myself like with Aragorn.

This is true but right now, as good as this looks, it doesn't quite measure up to their Aragorn in terms or both likeness and accessories, so spending an extra $100 on it doesn't compute. I may still cave and order it,

a4afb7c0-9e46-4264-a9c6-b21bb885a02c_text.gif
OK, I lied - I just ordered it from Giantoy. :lol Their price is $559.99, plus I had enough points for a $10 reward coupon thanks to my Aragorn order. Turns out $550 was where I drew the line. Who knew?

The price is unpleasant, but looking at this more, the head is DEFINITELY under proportioned.

I was gonna order anyway, but now I dunno. I doubt Inart is going to correct that.

Bloody hell! I'm back and forth on whether I should order Legolas and the Nazgul on horse. People here commenting on Legolas with his under scaled head and the Nazgul with his under scaled horse are just cementing in my head my exact same thoughts!
NOT HELPFUL GUYS!!!!!! :angryfist:

Back