InArt - The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm conflicted on this, I don't want two of the same character and I'm more than happy with my Sheriff Rick from Threezero because that's the most iconic Rick imo. But the sculpt and hair looks amazing... and I'm definitely getting Daryl and Negan. On the downside, the blue shirt look isn't very interesting.... if he came with his murder coat from season 4+ then I'd be more tempted

I'm conflicted on this, I don't want two of the same character and I'm more than happy with my Sheriff Rick from Threezero because that's the most iconic Rick imo. But the sculpt and hair looks amazing... and I'm definitely getting Daryl and Negan. On the downside, the blue shirt look isn't very interesting.... if he came with his murder coat from season 4+ then I'd be more tempted
Yeah, I would’ve preferred “Officer Friendly” Rick too as a stand-alone piece which I think best represents the entirety of TWD. It could’ve brought swap out accessories and two sculpts for a S1/2 look. But alas.

Clean blue denim Rick is the best match to pair with a Negan and Daryl from S7. Murder Jacket Rick would accurately pair with Negan, but that’d basically be a crybaby, bloody and broken Rick (S6 Finale/S7 opener) and I don’t think that translates well to have a general purpose Rick figure that you’d pose with the Colt Python, axe, etc.

Give my boy a break, he's been through a lot lol!
😆 I love Snot Bubble Rick Grimes
13180D87-3C8D-4839-AF99-62E4A7ECAB1C.gif

"Murder Jacket" Rick is the only one I'd be interested in. I don't even remember this blue shirt.

"Murder Jacket" Rick is the only one I'd be interested in. I don't even remember this blue shirt.
The Blue shirt is pretty iconic imo, not as recognisable as the murder jacket but it’s his main look for the Negan war.

I like this look but I’m only interested in sculpted hair. Mixing sculpted and routed for hair messes with my collecting OCD.

Back