Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, can anyone help this completely novice customizer ? :D

Is there a product of choice to 'dirty up' statues that is easy for anyone to use?

I'm not interested in major cosmetic changes or repaints, just perhaps brushing Indy lightly with something so he looks a little worse for wear.

...I guess I could just leave the statue in the backyard for a while :D :D

for just a dusty effect use a product called "fuller's earth"... it is what wardrobe departments use in a lot of movies... it is a fine chalky material you can apply to clothing to appear dirty.. or just use artists pastel chalks ground into a powder

for just a dusty effect use a product called "fuller's earth"... it is what wardrobe departments use in a lot of movies... it is a fine chalky material you can apply to clothing to appear dirty.. or just use artists pastel chalks ground into a powder

thanks! Will definitely dirty him up a bit.

New pic of Trevor:

More_Temple_Of_Doom_Indy_by_trev_solo.jpg

just went back through this thread and saw the production photos.

So the hand everyone wants to be 'switch out' looks like it is attached separately anyway?

Come on Sideshow, give us the 2nd hand!

Am seriously hoping SS takes notice and actually DOES something about this hand. But hopes seem to be fading..................
Not getting any kind of acknowledgment from them at all :(
Im even considering cancelling mine and i dont cancel any Indy stuff ever! But that rock looks attrocious!

Well I knew this would eventually be available again. I'm interested, but not completely sold. I normally welcome Sideshow's interpretation of a character, but I think in this case, artistic license will shoot them in the foot.

On his way...

Item arrival: 25 days
Item name: Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format Exclusive
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $309.99
Item total: US $309.99

*If you requested a pack-out then the actual ship cost may be more than the amount quoted in this email.

Dear,

Your pre-order of the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format Exclusive (3000371) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 25 days at which time we will charge your card for the item.

Nice! I thought this was delayed till January, very pleasant surprise! :yess:

I hope they don't ship the exclusive out weeks ahead of the regular like they just did for Jack...

Everything at sideshow is still avaliable. These are some sad times.

Rick O Connel will be the nail in the Indy coffin. They can't sell Indy but there going to sell Indy Light? They'll use him as an excuse to never touch this license again. Wouldn't be suprised if this release is the last we see of Indy.

Rick O Connel will be the nail in the Indy coffin. They can't sell Indy but there going to sell Indy Light? They'll use him as an excuse to never touch this license again. Wouldn't be suprised if this release is the last we see of Indy.

Sadly, I agree :( I'd have loved to round out the original trilogy with a LC PF, but the chances of that look very grim indeed.

Back