Infinite Statue/Kaustik Plastik Maestro 1/6 scale line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

It's nothing personal
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1000031878.jpg

Introducing "MAESTRO" : A New Era of Luxury in Collectibles

We are thrilled to unveil "Maestro", our exclusive line of 1/6 scale luxury action figures, crafted with unparalleled artistry and precision. Each figure in the "Maestro" line is meticulously handmade, an exquisite blend of craftsmanship and passion for the ultimate collector.

Our slogan, "Experience the art of handcrafted 1/6 action figures" , perfectly encapsulates the essence of this premium collection, designed for true enthusiasts who value quality and detail above all.

In the coming days, we will reveal the first three iconic licenses that will be part of the "Maestro" lineup. Be sure to follow our social channels for these exciting announcements!

Starting Monday, join us on social media and be among the first to discover the surprises we have in store for our devoted collectors.

Prepare to experience the next level of action figure collecting with "Maestro", where art and craftsmanship meet.

Excited to see this. I hope the stands are better than the Inart ones, but then that wouldn't be hard would it.

Excited to see this. I hope the stands are better than the Inart ones, but then that wouldn't be hard would it.
The only downside to their magnetic stands is while it is easier to secure than how InArt does it. The actual stand is usually just a big magnet with a sticker slapped on it instead of an actual sculpted detailed piece like with IA. Hopefully this changes with that "Luxury Diorama"

They should take a page from JPT. The disc the Silent Hound comes with is simple but much preferred to any other stand I have, even the most ornate. My Aragorn is now firmly ensconced and stable as hell
image.jpg

Back