Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. i dont remember how to start them but once someone does, you wager (by selecting which button) a portion of your meter. the one who wagers more wins and gets health and does damage

I would see the sequence start but didn't see a button to press to execute the wager ot it looked like it showed up sometimes. Is it some sort of guess or is there specific button to look for

nemenforcer, it could also be because you can't see what your opponent is wagering against you.

Hmmm good point but I was playing multiplayer with the guys in my living room. I would guess we should both have a button to wager unless there is no charge like mentioned before

I finished the campaign last night and thought it was ok. I do find it funny many times when characters were going "our Superman." There was lots of our this our that. :lol

Without spoilers here Wonder Women gave a speech and one of her line was:

"We give service!" There were other funny parts to me during the speech about the world of men she was referring to, but that "We give service!" made giggle inside in a perverted way. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

How many chapters long is the story mode? I'm trying not to rush through it. I'm playing as the joker right now, how much do I have left?

If I remember correctly its 12 chapters. OUR Superman is last! So then you know you are already super close to the end.

for anyone whho wants the iOS unlocks, send me a PM and I'll give you the info you need to unlock them all (Nightfall Bane, AC Harley, new 52 Green lantern, Batman Beyond to name a few)

oh and for my previous post, the iOS stuff works for any of the 3 systems so if any of you are interested let me know! I am giving the info for free :D but if you by chance have a DLC code you dont want, I'd be glad to take it off your hands ;)

Back