Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sux lol....well if any ps3 users have an extra feel free 2 pm me...other skins r goin 4 ar $25 or so and I really want this one

Does the UK version play on a US PS3? I prefer the Euro version statue, and will order the UK CE if the game works on our PS3's

Thanks Chin. On behalf of all the cavemen and other dumb-asses in the world, I'd like to say, Duh!!

Oh if ur from the US you might not know that coz you guys usually dont get stuff banned lol if you're outside the US you learn fast about regions and work arounds to get your games and movies. Its a pain in the arse and I would rather be in your situation honestly :rotfl

Man I have all the dlc now except the arrow code which I will keep asking around til I hope I find someone with an extra. As far as I kno no1 has even received their emails yet tho. There's no footage or anyone saying they have been mailed out :slap

Street fighter will always be a more technical fighter than any other on the 2D genre. Blazblue (after Guilty gear) and the new king of fighters ( of a long dinasty) are coming in second and third place respectively.

Back in the day MK was a clear competitor to SF supremacy but eventually lost the battle. One thing is true, nobody has come close to the over the top violence and fun offered by the franchise. Maybe Killer Instinct, but Nintendo never capitalized.

Marvel vs series, darkstalkers and Samurai Shodown are worth mentioning too.

I haven't seen too many pre-order exclusives tht haven't been released as purchasable dlc eventually. If I'm still feeling this game when that day comes I will pick them up then.

snadinator, you gonna be on tomorrow at all? i was gonna send you an invite earlier but had someone else here that wanted to play vs instead

I think so. Maybe around 7 est or so. Hard to have the time like I used to now that I am a father. Used to play almost all night and go to work eith barely any sleep. Haha.

First DLC character revealed/confirmed:

8655581357_f0e39ecd17_o.jpg

Back