Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My red son code won't work and its why I bought the pack from eb games. :( any other Australians having this issue?

First DLC character revealed/confirmed:

8655581357_f0e39ecd17_o.jpg

Lobo with Muttonstache>Lobo with Goatee

My CE just arrived from amazon (thanks for taking your sweet time UPS!). I have to say I like the American statue. I like the non-American version too, but I think this one is more in line with the game. The over-the-topness with Wonder Woman throwing a rocket at Batman seems consistent with the game to me. Batman and Wonder Woman strangling each other doesn't seem as game specific to me. Maybe just a bad day at the Watchtower? :lol Nice clean paint apps though. Quite pleased with it after seeing Chin's awesome non-US version, which turned out amazing (and much lager than the US version). I was afraid I was going to be disappointed after that. So I guess I would have been happy with either.

The comic SUCKS! Its not even the full issue. I picked up the print issue #1 when it came out a few months ago and it was much longer than this. To rub salt into the wound, the back of the box shows a THICK trade-style comic included, not the thin flimsy thing they gave us. WTF?! I mean if you're going to cut corners on the CE why do it with the paper item and not the more expensive statue?

Going to start playing now :rock

The comic SUCKS! Its not even the full issue. I picked up the print issue #1 when it came out a few months ago and it was much longer than this. To rub salt into the wound, the back of the box shows a THICK trade-style comic included, not the thin flimsy thing they gave us. WTF?! I mean if you're going to cut corners on the CE why do it with the paper item and not the more expensive statue?

Going to start playing now :rock

Same here mate, I was none too pleased about that I was thinking it was gonna be a trade of the whole story - pretty lame.

Same here mate, I was none too pleased about that I was thinking it was gonna be a trade of the whole story - pretty lame.

Yeah, even when you said how small it was I figured it was just going to be an alternate covered issue #1 then. But its even SMALLER than that! :slap Real bait and switch there IMO showing what is clearly a much larger comic in all advertising and on the box. It doesn't help the US edition is blind boxed. You can't see any of the contents without opening it. FAIL

I have to say I'm really enjoying the storymode so far. Nothing really new if you're familiar with the Ultrama/Owlman/Injustice Society storyline though. Still very cool and fun seeing these characters with a new twist.

I wish they'd make those alternate skins easier to get. Like New 52 Flash- just sign up for a WB account. I imagine there are New 52 skins for everyone eventually. A new 52 Joker skin would be very SICK :drool

Anyone know if the DLC characters will come with some other character's alternate skins? I know the last MK was like that. Season pass was totally worth it then only needing to buy the classic ninja skins separately from it. I've already lost count of what DLC skins are out there anymore there are so many :google

My red son code won't work and its why I bought the pack from eb games. :( any other Australians having this issue?

I have this problem with their PO bonus sometimes and was actually expecting that for this but mine actually worked. Just give them a day or so, they're usually slow getting their own codes activated. Not sure how that works.

But I wish some would make 1/6th figures of these, I would definitely turn Flash into an MMPR Movie Red Ranger:lol

Someone please hook me up with a new 52 dlc! I have money!

Considering Chin and I seem to be the only ones here that have bought the 'lame' collector's edition, I doubt anyone has a spare. MK had all of the retailer exclusive skins available as DLC later and I doubt this will be any different. And besides, the New 52 skins for Bats, Supes, and WW suck because they look so much like their default skins in the game. I always figured the New 52 looks were the main inspiration for the game anyway :dunno

The Flashpoint skins though, those are cool!

Played for quite a while last night. I normally don't dig fighting games but had a lot of fun with this one so far. I really like the Flash and my son is all about Doomsday.

64166_10151597668527429_1757328579_n.jpg

I find the statue kinda subpar, paint job on the eyes are particularly bad. It looks decent enough, as long as you dont scrutinise it.

Lasso of truth is a lame gold covered wire...Batarang doesnt even stays in Batman's hand properly.

And what's with the Comic not being a full issue?

And my local retailer could only secure the R2 version, I dont have an R2 account...lazy to create another one just so I could download the skins & to buy future DLCs.

So many complaints & I havent even started playing the game. :gah:

First DLC character revealed/confirmed:

8655581357_f0e39ecd17_o.jpg

Pretty cool choice.

Going by the shadow previews (if they are accurate) I'm willing to bet one of those is Martian Manhunter. No idea on the other two, though.

I had an injustice party last night and we couldnt figure out how to do those arena transitions

yeah. i dont remember how to start them but once someone does, you wager (by selecting which button) a portion of your meter. the one who wagers more wins and gets health and does damage

back and the hard attack button. It only sends them through sometimes though. not sure why

You have to make sure you are on the correct side of the arena. For example on gotham city, left side sends them up to the roof, right side on the roof sends them back down to the floor. You can't do it the other way around.

Thanks. Ill try tonight. There was like 6 of us and we just didn't get it to trigger consistently. Do u know how those grudges work

When being attacked, press forward and R2 or RT depending on what system you have. Clash can only be used once per match, per player, and only when you reach your second bar of meter.
:wave

The transitions are still iffy at best. There have been times where I bounced the person off the tanked in gotham several times and then on like the fifth time they bounced up to the roof

Might be because you're not holding back long enough. A simple back and hard button combo is just a "juggle". You need to reeeaaalllyyy charge it for the transition to work.

Back