Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many batman characters...might as well call it arkham fights ;)

So the US collectors edition has an uglier statue and no steelbook but does include the new 52 skins?

I hope Aquaman is in this.

Has the final roster been announced yet? Anybody know how many more spots are open? Would also love to see Batgirl or Supergirl.

I believe Power Girl won the female character poll (YES) so she's likely going to be in at least as DLC so I wouldn't hold my breath for Supergirl or Batgirl (people would throw a fit if Batgirl got in anyway and Batwoman is infinitely better :D) Aquaman is going to be playable for sure.

I hope Aquaman is in this.

Has the final roster been announced yet? Anybody know how many more spots are open? Would also love to see Batgirl or Supergirl.

They won't ever announce the final roster. There were MK characters the kept secret until the game was made and leaked/played early.

I believe Power Girl won the female character poll (YES) so she's likely going to be in at least as DLC so I wouldn't hold my breath for Supergirl or Batgirl (people would throw a fit if Batgirl got in anyway and Batwoman is infinitely better :D) Aquaman is going to be playable for sure.

So it's going to be a sausage fest?

So it's going to be a sausage fest?

Welcome to comic books I hope you enjoy your stay.

I don't know if this was actually confirmed but I think they are shooting for around eight females total, which would be a third of the roaster. Quite good for a fighting game.

There is supposed to be a huge Injustice announcement either tonight or tomorrow.

Back