Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS3 Games are region free unless the developer decides otherwise.

Xbox360 seems to be the same, I have an Australian release of Lego Indy
Australia releases are PAL -the same as European releases, but different to America/Japan etc.

360 is not region free and PS3 is for US and Japan games but not European

PS3 games are region free for all countries this was done to combat Piracy this is old but https://ca.ign.com/articles/2006/03/22/gdc-06-region-free-ps3

I know of only Persona 4 Arena that was intentionally region locked to prevent importing by Japan since it would have been a lot cheaper for them to do so. But from what I know neither system is region free it is only the games that are. Since if you try to play a Blu Ray or DVD from another region on the PS3 it doesn't work same for if you have a backwards compatible system it won't play other region PS1/2 games.

As for the Xbox I have a PAL Lego Indy that works just fine, but its 100 percent up to the publisher unlike PS3 where Sony said PS3 games are region free end of story.

Australia releases are PAL -the same as European releases, but different to America/Japan etc.

I thought it was the same as the UK but wasn't 100 percent sure on that.

I think it's safe to order the UK edition of Injustice at least on the Sony side of things, I'm not 100 percent sure on the 360 since that seems to be a mixed bag.

1kkoGRX.gif

If you watch the Wonder Woman vs Harley fight, they are at Arkham and they run into Arkham City's Croc, Penguin, Two-face, and Riddler. They clearly have Rocksteady's game models. I wonder if they are the ones making the Arkham 3 game then?

Probably not. DC has been VERY supporting of Injustice (complete freedom on the roster and designs, a comic book run to support it, figurine run, etc...) so I wouldn't be surprised if Rocksteady loaned them the models for usage there.

Complete freedom, yet I've heard they demanded Aquaman be in the game due to them pushing him as a real force to be reckoned with in the new 52 :lol

If you watch the Wonder Woman vs Harley fight, they are at Arkham and they run into Arkham City's Croc, Penguin, Two-face, and Riddler. They clearly have Rocksteady's game models. I wonder if they are the ones making the Arkham 3 game then?

Yeah, I saw that. Originally I saw it as just a screen shot, and was under the impression that Croc would be playable. Alas...not to be.

Back