Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the way I've remedied that:
1.Get Regime Wonder Woman (and try to get her to at least Elite level II). Also, buy her power ups and try to get her to, or as close to, level 40, as you possibly can.
3.Get Batman
4.Get Silver Harley Quinn
5.Make them your team

I love it. Wonder Woman gains power like crazy, just from blocking, and her fully filled Supermove is ridiculously powerful, especially when her card has been promoted a few times. Her power up gives her 10% more damage, and Batman provides 25% on top of that, and Harley provides 10% more on top of that. I calculated it, and, I guess, a level 40 Elite Level V Regime Wonder Woman with her damage boost, and Batman and Harley on her team can deal over 40,000 damage with her single Supermove!

I don't wanna spend coins so ive been buying the cheaper gold booster pack. I have batman beyond, prison superman, and arkham Harley as my main team. I just got insurgency batman(I think) and ive been leveling him up

Yeah, that's all I do; the 25% off booster packs, I mean. So far, I've got 3 Regime Wonder Women, one Batman (regular), a Bane, and a Black Adam.

damn ur lucky! I want regime WW so bad. All I have is her silver version.
I have gotten bane, joker, black adam, and batman(forgot which one).
I was pissed when I saw black adam pop up

how much atk & hp does ur regime WW have?

I'm level 40 Elite II, and I've got Batman and Insurgency Harley on my team. She's got 18,480 HP, and, with the various boosts, and her teammates, her ATK is about 12,645. However, like I said, the key to winning with her is to use her special ability to your advantage. She gains 5% power just by blocking attacks, and, right now, my WWs special move deals about 29,000 damage with the boosts.

If you get Silver and Gold Black Adam, they're pretty good for farming from lower levels, from what I understand, as you can just switch them as their ability runs out without doing anything.:lol

I just take my 2 strongest characters and one low level person into a bonus match so I can get a bunch of xp for the weak person.

did you play the game before the update? all the reviews say it was way easier before.

Yeah, I played it, but, being the idiot that I am, I didn't realize that you could buy other characters until after I'd soaked thousands of coins into fully leveling up the Nightwing and Flash that were provided to me.:lol

I just got to the last six matches. The team I'm sporting is:

Batman (Non-Insurgency) Elite 2 - All Supermoves fully upgraded
Wonder Woman (Regime) - All Supermoves fully upgraded
Lobo (Elite 1)

The last 3 gold packs I bought gave me three Joker (Insurgency) in a row. So now I have him up to Elite 2. I just stared from the beginning so I can build his level and maybe get some more coins for packs.

I've thought about doing the supposed gold hack to speed up the process. Has anyone tried that?

Not me. I really want a Lobo. Does he flip people off like he does in the console version?:lol

No, he doesn't. It's kind of lame what they did. He gives a fist up in the air. Like he does on the console version but with the middle finger completely removed.

Since he is impervious to power drains, Lobo is kind of nice when you're going up again guys like Nightwing or Lex Luthor.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I hate those ****ing power drains, especially when the character is overpowered (*cough* Regime Nightwing*cough*).

Back