Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I was like "woah is his voice deeper all of a sudden?"
he has the same dialouge

Ah, really, that's pretty awesome, it would've been cooler if they had some more show specific lines ("you have failed this city, and now you will pay").

Well they had Daly's voice in that Zod video of Superman in the MoS outfit, so it seems like it.

that wasn't the man of steel outfit

:exactly: :goodpost: That was the New 52 suit. On a side note, I'm glad they changed the character model and not just the suit. It's not exactly Cavill, but, at least, it's not just the same model with a different suit.

Hoping they make this:pray:
Anne-Hathaway-Catwoman-iPhone-5-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpeg

Guys sorry for being noob ish.

I just started playing the game and so far it's cool. But for the life of me, I don't know how or where to access DLC. Where do I go?

Wii u version.

costume and character dlc automatically appears in the character select screen. Im on xbox and have no idea if the wii u is the same.

Did you download the dlc?

costume and character dlc automatically appears in the character select screen. Im on xbox and have no idea if the wii u is the same.

Did you download the dlc?

I haven't downloaded a thing, so far nothing has prompted me for anything.

Granted I haven't jumped into multi and have been playing single player so far. Do I have to go there?

I don't think the Wii U version has DLC available yet. This quote was from an article dated June 4th.

All of this DLC is now available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game. DLC for the Wii U incarnation of Injustice is still slated to appear at some point during this summer, though if NetherRealm has a solid release date planned out they certainly aren't telling anyone about it. We'll bring you more details as they emerge.

I'm too addicted to it. That game causes of my wife one of two irritations:

1. Stealing her iPhone to play.
2. Her getting the email that I bought coins.

The whole buying coins thing is actually getting to me. I feel like so weak in giving in to buying for advancement but I just don't have the time to grind. Actually I should say my wife doesn't have the patience for me to have her phone for hours.

Even though I have an insane backlog of console games for whatever reason can't stop playing this or Hotline Miami on the Vita.

I do the same thing with my moms iphone

wait til u get to the enemies with 20,000 attack and 40,000 hp :(
buy a bunch of supermans

Back