Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the MOS skins included with the Zod DLC? Because I don't see them on the marketplace. Just the new 52s

I tried to dl him but everytime it says "no items available for purchase"

I'm unplugging my router and resetting it, then shutting off my Xbox to see if that works

I think someone at Microsoft just F'd up. Nobody seems to be able to download them. Probably won't get fixed until tomorrow at the earliest. :slap

And does Netherrealm have something against Sinestro? I swear he's the only character not to get a new DLC skin. I guess Killer Frost and Black Adam haven't either, but their alternate costumes are at least more than just an added helmet to begin with. Batman, Superman, Wonder woman, Grundy, Joker, and Deathstroke have HUGE DLC costume lists now :google

WiiU DLC finally released today I guess for those waiting for it.

Injustice: Gods Among Us - all DLC now available on Wii U
Jul 02, 2013 by RawmeatCowboy
Free Skins
Flashpoint Batman
Luchador Bane
Containment Suit Doomsday
Classic Ares

Characters ($4.99 each)
Lobo
Batgirl
Scorpion
Zod

Skin Packs ($2.99 each)
Bad Girls (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Harley)
Teen Titans (Raven, Cyborg, Deathstroke)
Flashpoint (Aquaman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman)
Killing Joke (Joker, Joker, Joker)
Red Son #1 (Superman, Grundy, Wonder Woman)
Red Son #2 (Batman, Green Lantern, Deathstroke)
Blackest Night #1 (Superman, Flash, Doomsday)
Blackest Night #2 (Batman, Hawkgirl, Aquaman)
Arkham City (Batman, Catwoman, Joker)
New 52 (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman)
Earth-2 (Flash, Hawkgirl, Grundy)

Single Skins ($0.99)
Man of Steel Superman

Works fine on mine. Just go to the settings page and turn the zombie option to on.

Ive redownloaded it, did the title update delete thing and it stil wont work. other people are having problems with it too

Hi, everyone! New around here. I already introduced myself at the introductions' section.

Personally, I love this game, got the Collector's Edition (the USA version). The statue is nice, and I got the New 52 skins for free, but I am more than a little frustrated that so much of the DLC has to be paid for... and I want more characters and less skins! Lobo looks interesting, but I'm not really interested in Batgirl, Zod, or Scorpion (really... do we even need him?).
I'd love to see Dr. Fate, Firestorm, Power Girl, Lady Shiva, Circe, and/or Despero, some day.

Ive redownloaded it, did the title update delete thing and it stil wont work. other people are having problems with it too

Sorry you're having so many issues. All I know is that it works fine for me, don't know why that would be.

Hi, everyone! New around here. I already introduced myself at the introductions' section.

Personally, I love this game, got the Collector's Edition (the USA version). The statue is nice, and I got the New 52 skins for free, but I am more than a little frustrated that so much of the DLC has to be paid for... and I want more characters and less skins! Lobo looks interesting, but I'm not really interested in Batgirl, Zod, or Scorpion (really... do we even need him?).
I'd love to see Dr. Fate, Firestorm, Power Girl, Lady Shiva, Circe, and/or Despero, some day.

Welcome! I agree with all of that. More characters!

Back