IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where from Hungry are you from?

Sorry you couldn't bite the bullet for Iron Man. I agree the risks too great!

It is HUNGARY not Hungry :lol
From the Capital (Budapest)

In my country it is very hard to get High End Collectibles.
Because only one shop is selling stuff like that and it was a big SALE yesterday IM Maquette was 500$ but normal price 750$!!!!! :gah:
Usually I buy from Ebay but shipping costs are very high, +VAT (25%)
Or, you have to order it "as a gift and low value" it but when something is wrong (damage) you suck.
I asked Sideshow how it is possible to order to Europe, but they send everything with normal price on it+VAT (25%)+shipping that means an 500$ Im Maquette will be about 730$ !!!
Nice, isn't it? :thud:

Because only one shop is selling stuff like that and it was a big SALE yesterday IM Maquette was 500$ but normal price 750$!!!!! :gah:
Or, you have to order it "as a gift and low value" it but when something is wrong (damage) you suck.
I asked Sideshow how it is possible to order to Europe, but they send everything with normal price on it+VAT (25%)+shipping that means an 500$ Im Maquette will be about 730$ !!!

Same here in Greece!only one shop and the prices even for the regulars are expensive

I don't know how I spelled that wrong! I have family in Budapest it's a beautiful city!

Damn that VAT is ridiculous!:slap

One pic:
IMG_2279.jpg

I'd try the WL honestly or if you see someone here talking about selling theirs then approach them.

From who I wonder??

Another bit of SS news....I just found out today SS STILL has not refunded me for two purchases made in December!!!
I sware, if I lived closed enough to SS HQ I would go down there and choke someone!

Chris

Back