Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just open my 2nd shipment , it's really bad, the painte job are really bad, the first thing I look is his chin, it's so bad, i have been waiting for so long and get a damage ones.... One thing to mention is the line of the whole body are not straight , paint job wroth then kids!!

damn it ssc :gah:, all i know is if mine isn't good it's going to end up in poly dust.
just like the thanos piece, i'm only accepting near perfection for this one.:lecture

I have not received my second one yet, and it has been a waaaayyyy long time.

And yes, if paint apps and chin, and light up, etc are not mint, in the poly dust it will go and in for second replacement.

280pbop.jpg

HI everyone, here is the photo for my 2nd shipment pictures, can you guys tell me is that normal for the first picture and second ? there is a hole on the back of his hand !! and the paint job just terrible !!

HI everyone, here is the photo for my 2nd shipment pictures, can you guys tell me is that normal for the first picture and second ? there is a hole on the back of his hand !! and the paint job just terrible !!

Send it back ASAP.

These photos look familiar. Like I saw them back in August when it first shipped.

wtf, so that is from the first shipment? I got it before yesterday........I will need to ask them what is going on , they ship it without any change....oh my god !:monkey2:monkey2

I'm saying I could have sworn I saw someone post those photos before. I recall seeing one with the same hand issue.

Who did you buy it from?

I'm saying I could have sworn I saw someone post those photos before. I recall seeing one with the same hand issue.

Who did you buy it from?

a ebay seller which also is the retailer for ss, his company and ebay user name is " secret compass" this is the second time I purchase from him

Last edited:
Probably he just waited,pretending to be from the 2nd batch.The hand on mine is perfect no holes.Your chin also is the worse I've seen so far.

Probably he just waited,pretending to be from the 2nd batch.The hand on mine is perfect no holes.Your chin also is the worse I've seen so far.

Back