Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up second one from local store and they said it was from the second batch and now there is a scratch between the eyes. Return it, they will not refund me but give me store credit so i have no choice to pick up Thanos dio. Total BS

Wow there's no 30 days return policy ? Store credit ? That's BS.

WHAT:horror you should check it there before you pay. i also went to LCS and i told them i want to see it first if there is any damage before i buy it. they have only one at the store and it is a bad one, a ask them if they will send it back to get a replacement they said NO. i told them they have a bad one but they said it's a battle damage it should be like that :slap Probably Iron Man was caught a upper cut by Whiplash and dis align his Jaw. I know once you pay for it there is no return only exchange or store credit :mad: that why i always check before i buy

There is no customer service for stores like that.
Next time buy from CSC.
I always get my stuff from CSC and they got great customer service.

I went through like 3-4 boxes from the first batch and all got problems and they had no problems shipping back 11 units to SSC

WHAT:horror you should check it there before you pay. i also went to LCS and i told them i want to see it first if there is any damage before i buy it. they have only one at the store and it is a bad one, a ask them if they will send it back to get a replacement they said NO. i told them they have a bad one but they said it's a battle damage it should be like that :slap Probably Iron Man was caught a upper cut by Whiplash and dis align his Jaw. I know once you pay for it there is no return only exchange or store credit :mad: that why i always check before i buy

My head just broke :lecture

WTF !!!!??? It's the same #!!!! they sent Me the same one without fix the problem????

Yea that is bad, guy has a video of the problem and even gives the Edition number on the video and another guy ends up with the statue with the same problem. OUCH SS!!! What's up with that?!

He bought it from ebay not straight from SS.

I bought it from ebay company name is Action Figure Xpress one of sideshow Distributor. I got the shipping directly from Sideshow not Action Figure xpress :lecture Sideshow even send me a return label and i even talk to the lady not from the customer service the one who handle their Distributor. I think i still have the copy of the return label from UPS. Sorry to hear that bro. did you get your shipping directly from sideshow?

WTF !!!!??? It's the same #!!!! they sent Me the same one without fix the problem????

I bought it from ebay company name is Action Figure Xpress one of sideshow Distributor. I got the shipping directly from Sideshow not Action Figure xpress Sideshow even send me a return label and i even talk to the lady not from the customer service the one who handle their Distributor. I think i still have the copy of the return label from UPS. Sorry to hear that bro. did you get your shipping directly from sideshow?

I bought it from ebay company name is Action Figure Xpress one of sideshow Distributor. I got the shipping directly from Sideshow not Action Figure xpress :lecture Sideshow even send me a return label and i even talk to the lady not from the customer service the one who handle their Distributor. I think i still have the copy of the return label from UPS. Sorry to hear that bro. did you get your shipping directly from sideshow?

You bought it on ebay from AFX and Sideshow shipped it to you? I've never ever seen that happen. AFX is a store in and of themselves so if you bought it from them they shipped it to you. Plus if there's a problem when you order from a store you have to send it to them and then SS sends you a replacement.

Sounds like to me AFX didn't send it back but resent it out.

You bought it on ebay from AFX and Sideshow shipped it to you? I've never ever seen that happen. AFX is a store in and of themselves so if you bought it from them they shipped it to you. Plus if there's a problem when you order from a store you have to send it to them and then SS sends you a replacement.

Sounds like to me AFX didn't send it back but resent it out.

No i did not send it back to AFX i send it back to Sideshow. Sideshow even told me if i am willing to wait for the second batch but i bought it on ebay and used paypal so i have only 45 day's to file a claim just in-case. they told me it will take 60-90 days to get the replacement from china. so i just ask a refund from AFX and bought mine at BBTS and then i got another damage the light do sent work and the paint job is really bad so BBTS send me a new one not really the best but better than the other ones. i am happy with it really awesome statue like the post, can't wait for War Machine

Sideshow actually does this a lot with their distributors. The distributor orders the product but it actually direct ships from SS to the customer. First guy, Joeprox, buys it from Action Figure Express, it direct shipped from SS. He returned it to SS because of hole in hand. Sideshow failed to fix the problem, the 2nd guy (jye318) goes to Secret Compass (Another distributor) orders one and it was likely shipped from SS directly. Failure to fix it falls squarely on SS.

Interesting. Just seems odd that afx would give you a refund but the piece would be sent back to SS through you.

Same way as you!!ship to my house through ss, just different seller!

sorry to hear that bro. just an advice don't file a dispute through ebay they take too long. File a dispute at PAYPAL :lecture paypal will hold that fund and you will have a better chance to get your replacement or refund faster. take my advice i am a buyer and seller also at ebay. hope this will help you. Ebay ID bobo_fett

Last edited:
Sideshow actually does this a lot with their distributors. The distributor orders the product but it actually direct ships from SS to the customer. First guy, Joeprox, buys it from Action Figure Express, it direct shipped from SS. He returned it to SS because of hole in hand. Sideshow failed to fix the problem, the 2nd guy (jye318) goes to Secret Compass (Another distributor) orders one and it was likely shipped from SS directly. Failure to fix it falls squarely on SS.

:exactly: that is what I thought :slap

Back