Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is the Ex worth picking up from ss or should i continue my search for the granov version? both are around the same price of each other. which would you choose (can't have both unfortunately)?

There's been evidence of some good ones finally surfacing, but for the cost and the associated risk in getting a dud, I don't know why anyone would consider picking this piece up.

For those of us who love iron man its a gamble indeed, but better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all myfriend :)

so, ssc got back to me about a replacement and i have to say they're treating me very well in this instance, and along with that they're also helping me out with a piece that i got from them over a year ago.

we can complain all we want about ssc but i must say that they can't be beat with their after sales support and customer service

:clap:clap bravo ssc, BRAVO

I wish I knew what people at SS you are dealing with because everyone I deal with there never seems to know what their doing....honestly. I called them today about the refund I was suppose to get on my Jack sparrow weeks ago. I got an email confirmation from them 12 days ago saying the refund has been applied back to me credit card. I called them today to follow up asking them why I still dont have a refund on my CC. After putting me on hold for 8 minutes she comes back on to the phone to say they made a mistake and the refund was never processed and they will start it tomorrow :mad: :slap

SERIOUSLY!.....not only are their products crap but they seem to have hired monkeys there to look after their CR. I asked them why I got an email saying it was refunded if no one ever did anything.....she didnt have an answer. Awesome SS....just awesome....Im feeling better every day that I will never have to buy another one of your dreaded products :yess: :wave

Chris

Last edited:
I wish I knew what people at SS you are dealing with because everyone I deal with there never seems to know what their doing....honestly. I called them today about the refund I was suppose to get on my Jack sparrow weeks ago. I got an email confirmation from them 12 days ago saying the refund has been applied back to me credit card. I called them today to follow up asking them why I still dont have a refund on my CC. After putting me on hold for 8 minutes she comes back on to the phone to say they made a mistake and the refund was never processed and they will start it tomorrow :mad: :slap

SERIOUSLY!.....not only are their products crap but they seem to have hired monkeys there to look after their CR. I asked them why I got an email saying it was refunded if no one ever did anything.....she didnt have an answer. Awesome SS....just awesome....Im feeling better every day that I will never have to buy another one of your dreaded products :yess: :wave

Chris

well that's definately not good and sounds like someones dropping the ball in the credit department for sure.
i'm suppose to be getting a particial refund for my Spidey Com, so i'll have to watch for it now :dunno

Chris

well that's definately not good and sounds like someones dropping the ball in the credit department for sure.
i'm suppose to be getting a particial refund for my Spidey Com, so i'll have to watch for it now :dunno

Or the e-mail system is faulty, which there's been plenty of that in the past.

Well I guess I'll be getting a full refund on this piece since I was told today that there are no more replacements. I don't much mind though since this is just an Iron Man based off the movie. Nice statue and all but for $500 bucks I expected much more. It didn't blow me away when I opened it and didn't have that WOW factor like when I opened my HULK com. No great loss IMO.

You got any pictures of your first Iron Man?

Didn't even grab any since I was in a hurry.

On both hands there were areas where light was showing through gaps, the battery door was broken off and loose, and there were paint runs galore.

Back