Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, just curious on the tax situation for returns. Do you have to go through Revenue Canada or the Border folks to get that back?

Ya I have to mail in paper work to Canada customs with my credit card statment showing the debit/credit on the piece. Once they get that information all I have to do is wait a million years to get a cheque back in the mail.....always fun.

Chris

I won't think it's good for resale, the price now is lower then the retail ,not like spiderman.

Spider-Man has a lower edition and was cheaper.

Now you answer your question, I love this one batter then spiderman, but the quality is just so bad, paint flaw everywhere. I still keep mine tho

Ya I have to mail in paper work to Canada customs with my credit card statment showing the debit/credit on the piece. Once they get that information all I have to do is wait a million years to get a cheque back in the mail.....always fun.

Chris

thanks for the info.

Just got mines from a fellow boardie. Initially I was not interested in it but this thread sold it to me despite all the problems. I sure don't regret picking this one up!

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

Just got mine too, I think I got lucky. However, I did a little bit of repaint under his arm.

sorry for crappy pic.

Last edited:
Just got mines from a fellow boardie. Initially I was not interested in it but this thread sold it to me despite all the problems. I sure don't regret picking this one up!

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

Glad you're enjoying it, bud. Happy it arrived safely, too.

It seems this is the only sure way to go... I love this piece, so I am going to try to hunt one down in these boards in the future.

Congrats on an great piece!!

Back