Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake, I'd return the one or both while you can. This piece has so much bad karma around it, no sensible buyer in-the-know will even consider buying it.

No money to be made here on the resale is basically what I'm telling you.

Jake, I'd return the one or both while you can. This piece has so much bad karma around it, no sensible buyer in-the-know will even consider buying it.

No money to be made here on the resale is basically what I'm telling you.

I thought about it, but this IM actually goes perfect with the converted PFs. Plus, IF they can get me another good one it's going to Nash.

i'm still thinking about picking this one up since i missed out on the granov IM. i'm just not a fan of the huge price tag, which is expected of legacy, and the lack of QC these have been shipped out with. i could technically get TWO pfs for the price of this one maquette and if i'm going to be travelling back and forth between my fedex office to re-ship for a replacement (like i have been with my spidey maquette) then is it really worth it?

The price tag doesn't honestly bother me. The Hulk Comiquette which was 1/5 $360 where the 1/4 MK VI w/ lights is $489. So the $130 difference gives you a 1/4 scale statue with lights. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

i'm still thinking about picking this one up since i missed out on the granov IM. i'm just not a fan of the huge price tag, which is expected of legacy, and the lack of QC these have been shipped out with. i could technically get TWO pfs for the price of this one maquette and if i'm going to be travelling back and forth between my fedex office to re-ship for a replacement (like i have been with my spidey maquette) then is it really worth it?

Buy the granov version.you won't be dissapointed.

yep, patiently waiting for my second batch replacement of my first second batch mark VI:dunno i mean.........well shat:slap

Your not gonna believe this, I had the EX on flex and totally forgot about it. I was looking at my CC bill the other day and noticed a $100 charge from SS on there. I was like WTF, im pretty sure I gave up SS...turns out I've had this piece on flex since October lol. Anyway, I called SS and told them to just charge and ship it so I can get the returns process moving. Will post pics once this POS shows up :rolleyes2

Chris

Your not gonna believe this, I had the EX on flex and totally forgot about it. I was looking at my CC bill the other day and noticed a $100 charge from SS on there. I was like WTF, im pretty sure I gave up SS...turns out I've had this piece on flex since October lol. Anyway, I called SS and told them to just charge and ship it so I can get the returns process moving. Will post pics once this POS shows up :rolleyes2

Chris

They keep pulling you back in! Watch you get an excellent piece!:rotfl

They keep pulling you back in! Watch you get an excellent piece!:rotfl

I'd doubt it SO much...I'll post pics of all the things GUARANTEED to have issues once it shows up at my door. Seriously, given my tack history im 150% positive this thing will show up with major issues.......................make that 200%

Chris

Last edited:
I'd doubt it SO much...I'll post pics of all the things GUARANTEED to have issues once it shows up at my door. Seriously, given my tack history im 150% positive this thing will show up with major issues.......................make that 200%

Chris

Chris, just curious on the tax situation for returns. Do you have to go through Revenue Canada or the Border folks to get that back?

do u guys see this having a good resale value a few years down the line? i feel like they made so many of these pieces between the ex and reg versions, but with all the recalls it might be difficult to find a piece that is flawless.

do u guys see this having a good resale value a few years down the line? i feel like they made so many of these pieces between the ex and reg versions, but with all the recalls it might be difficult to find a piece that is flawless.

Probably but you shouldn't worry about return investment on collectibles! Not a very good investment strategy.:lecture

Back