Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea so u guys think i shud get this one? it a bit pricey ey?? :((
i alrdy paid for pre-order on Mark VI hot toys..dunno if this one worth it...

Isn't this converting still off the WL, that's what I would do right now and get one directly from Sideshow.

I haven't watched this thread too much on the conversions but with a ES of 800 and at $499 a pop retail I would bet that SSC still has some in the warehouse.

i had IM comiquette red n gold a few weeks ago from someone from ebay..but then i sent it back to him..cos i found out tat the eyes on the mask isnt yellow, instead it was painted over gold...so i got my money back for 700 bucks..

now i m a bit scared spending 600 on this piece...

if u guys think its worth it..then i might think twice :))

yea but with the waitlist..we might not know wat we r getting again..like these poor fella on the forums...some getting returned items..some just craps..even worse than 1st shipment.

i live in NY and i contacted this guy, he said the item is still at his shop...i might go take a look

but by just judgin from the face part..do u think its gud enugh or not...well for tat kind of money of course..

I'm gonna say NO, not for that amount of money it should be in better condition.

I would go look at it in person and see if it's up to your standards, IMO from the pics I would not buy that piece for this amount, maybe $400 but if I didn't like it whenever time goes by I would probably have a harder time reselling the item with the face disclosure.

Also with SSC you have a full guarantee of being satisfied with the item regardless the outcome and they will pay for shipping on a return or a replacement via RMA.

thanks guys...thank u so much skiman and yankee planet!!!.. i owe u guys big thanks..help me saving my dried up wallet :)))

skiman..i see ur posting everywhere bro..haha..keep it up. always good to see fella collectors on a gud run on the forums

as for now my SIM comiquette and Hulkbuster ex ed are still my babies at home..keeping these guys together..looks pretty sick

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on one of the bad boys. Anybody know any good places that still have this or anybody themselves looking to get rid of theirs?

Back