Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Well at least the lights do work so that's good news. A plug I can get anywhere. Everything else is flawless, even the "chin problem" people were reporting.

EDIT: Nice pics !

In my opinion, the main thing is that the paintjob is flawless... of course the lights have to work too, but when they work at all you know that all contacts are ok, that's the main thing.

Hope you can take some nice pics soon too!

Congrats! Good to know your getting War Machine too!

Thanks. Yes I can't wait for WM. You getting him ?

In my opinion, the main thing is that the paintjob is flawless... of course the lights have to work too, but when they work at all you know that all contacts are ok, that's the main thing.

Hope you can take some nice pics soon too!

I'll try. I'm overwhelmed at the moment. Received Hulk comiquette and a 1:1 Pred torso as well today (to go with a custom head), and receiving Spidey comiquette tomorrow. That's all on top of other statues I've received last week like Carnage and Conan the Prize. Ya, overwhelmed :rotfl ...I have a video of my stuff I made last month and I'm making another one in the next few days. Here's the one from last month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8iLjN46dfQ

Thanks. Yes I can't wait for WM. You getting him ?

I'll try. I'm overwhelmed at the moment. Received Hulk comiquette and a 1:1 Pred torso as well today (to go with a custom head), and receiving Spidey comiquette tomorrow. That's all on top of other statues I've received last week like Carnage and Conan the Prize. Ya, overwhelmed :rotfl ...I have a video of my stuff I made last month and I'm making another one in the next few days. Here's the one from last month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8iLjN46dfQ

Oh mah gawd that's like Christmas in April!

IronMan-ShooCat-01.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-02.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-03.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-04.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-05.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-06.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-07.jpg

IronMan-ShooCat-08.jpg

Those are some nice shots! The cat seems to love Iron Man.

Thanks, Josh. As for the cat, I'm afraid he would've been as much excited if I would have brought home an old lead toy soldier. :p

Great pics Shoo. Though if any furry feline got within 10 yards of my grail it would get ugly! :lol

Thanks, YP. I look at it this way - just as a vaccine, I expose every new statue to my cats for a brief monitored time. This way, their curiosity is satisfied and they can move on to further shredding my couch. :lol

Back