Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good theory Shoo, I give you credit for having trust in your kitty. :wink1:

So which of you with 2 or more maquettes is gonna be my hero and sell me 1?! :pray::pray::pray:

Hi Guys, I got my Iron Man Mark VI Maquette a few months ago and it has brought me so much happiness until yesterday. I was moving him and a chipped a small piece of paint off on his pinky finger. Does anyone know what kind of paint Sideshow uses for this maquette or would anyone recommend anything else? I was looking at the Tamiya X7 paint but it looks a bit too bright. Thanks!

Hi Guys, I got my Iron Man Mark VI Maquette a few months ago and it has brought me so much happiness until yesterday. I was moving him and a chipped a small piece of paint off on his pinky finger. Does anyone know what kind of paint Sideshow uses for this maquette or would anyone recommend anything else? I was looking at the Tamiya X7 paint but it looks a bit too bright. Thanks!

you could always just brush some battle damage on his finger just like the rest of the statue:lecture

I love your cat Shoo and that you're a cat fan! I have two cats! Cat owners FTW! :rock

i hate most f'in cats, except for one siamese cat we have in the garage, she's really a nice cat.

but the other 5 cats we have outside (and that number seems to go up and down regularly) are trools :monkey4

Back