Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i could deal with most damage but that mouth is pretty ugly.. not trying to be a bummer but thats pretty bad imo.

Wish I could disagree with the popular vote here but I can't, that mouth is very crooked and very off. I'm not sure how that will be displayed but that would be pretty hard to hide unless you rotate the statue to where it's almost facing backwards. Everything else is easily tolerable but for the $425 or w/e SSC was charging for this I'd try to exchange it if possible.

I just got mine out of storage to display in my office at work and the light-up function does not work now. The lights were fine the last time I displayed the statue (Jan-March 2011) and worked fine with the cord (never used the batteries).

I don't think Sideshow will be of any help since I bought this used on Ebay.

The connections seem ok- statue fits correctly on the pin.

The statue is nice display piece, but loses a lot without the light up function.

Anyone have any idea what might be the problems? Any help would be apppreaciated.

Head damage:
HeadDMG.jpg

Now all you have to do is find yourself a painter and get that part easily repainted.

Congrats on the score.

Here's a picture of mine with some PF's. Sorry for the crappy photo off my iphone. Overall it looks good with them. Hope it helps.

attachment.php

Hey, I love that cabinet, it looks bigger than Besta, is that an Ikea Pax?

They have glass shelves for those too?

-

@Jay
@The Josh

Your pics are awesome.

@rest
Thank you for your feedback to my pictures. I will pass on this item because of the paint flaws on the head (mouth, cheek), but after the cool pics above, I will definite keep an eye on this item and try to find a good one.

Back