Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last, I finally got it :):)

Now I need the WM and I am set!

DSC01764.JPG

Congrats and welcome to the Mark VI club :rock

Fantastic piece, great pics, and yes it's time for you to find a War machine Maquette :D

I'm interested in picking one of these up, saw a similar stance statue at a local store the other day in Mark 3 armour but it looked far too plasticy for my liking (that's also been my issue with the hot toys Iron Man figures) can someone who has this confirm the quality is much better than those others I mentioned?

I'm interested in picking one of these up, saw a similar stance statue at a local store the other day in Mark 3 armour but it looked far too plasticy for my liking (that's also been my issue with the hot toys Iron Man figures) can someone who has this confirm the quality is much better than those others I mentioned?

A similar stance Mark 3 statue? Hmmm the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Koto bust. :dunno

If you pick up this up you won't be disappointed, it's amazing. Not sure what else can be said about it.

A similar stance Mark 3 statue? Hmmm the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Koto bust. :dunno

If you pick up this up you won't be disappointed, it's amazing. Not sure what else can be said about it.

I did take a pic of it on my phone but I've since deleted it :slap

Cost £150 though I remember that

Went back to the store and got some pics of the statue I was talking about

b557c1de.jpg

0af68e73.jpg

I've since decided it would cost too much to get the Iron Man and War Machine Maquette's so decided to just get a Hot Toys Mark VI and War Machine instead

Maybe not but the price isn't as crippling :p

Again though out of interest is the quality of the sideshow Maquette better than that statue in my local store because I wasn't impressed with that tbh :/

The SS Mark VI is hands down better than the Koto Mark VI in size, sculpt and paint.

yes....... i just got.. this

Awesome!

Mine's stuck in customs. It has been since the 25th of August.:gah:

I originally skipped it because of the paint issues, but finally decided to get it with all the awesome pics of it I've been seeing.

Back