Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

Mine's stuck in customs. It has been since the 25th of August.:gah:

I originally skipped it because of the paint issues, but finally decided to get it with all the awesome pics of it I've been seeing.

R u referring to ironman on his chin

I managed to score one of these today from SS! Although it's one of their "distressed" ones that they got returned, apparently there was minor box damage and small bubble in the paint on the head which I don't mind at all. Just happy to get this so late in the game and still only pay $475 shipped :yess::panic:

I got this email too today having been on the W/L but was lucky to score a mint 1 from a fellow Freak.

Congrats and hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

I got this email too today having been on the W/L but was lucky to score a mint 1 from a fellow Freak.

Congrats and hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

I will! Only problem is finding a spot for it :slap. Being on the WL for only 2 weeks, my heart nearly stopped when I got the email this morning. :lol

I will! Only problem is finding a spot for it :slap. Being on the WL for only 2 weeks, my heart nearly stopped when I got the email this morning. :lol

Congrats on the pick-up, you will enjoy it. It is easy to find a spot for it. Wherever you have your TV, put that TV back in its box and replace that spot with the Mark VI Maquette. Turn on the lights, sit back, and enjoy the viewing.

Congrats on the pick-up, you will enjoy it. It is easy to find a spot for it. Wherever you have your TV, put that TV back in its box and replace that spot with the Mark VI Maquette. Turn on the lights, sit back, and enjoy the viewing.
:lol
Too bad my TV is mounted on the wall. Plan B....

:lol
Too bad my TV is mounted on the wall. Plan B....

Plan B....take TV down and replace :)

6017499909_7186902b2e_b.jpg

courtesy of Aslan_gfx

Does this maquette look good next to Marvel PFs? Any pics would be much appreciated!

I don't have any camera with me, sorry, but it looks swell, trust me. You'll never ever think "Oh, that's a Maquette next to my PFs", only "Damn, that's a mighty fine Iron Man there". :wink1:

Now I need one :mad::rotfl

I'm still debating whether I should get the classic iron man comiquette or this one to display with my other PFs

Hi mates,

what do you think about the paintjob of this item? Those are pictures from the store owner and I am interested in purchasing it.

kdx7jz4v.jpg

znxipzin.jpg

jpn7nby8.jpg

igvllvz7.jpg

r4x4cdzw.jpg

rlqpidsf.jpg

x5vijmj5.jpg

tfunekry.jpg

uutwffd6.jpg

3zlolnoz.jpg

Back