Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not only that but every time I look at the pictures I can't help but get a little giddy seeing how detailed and layered the maquette looks. If it gets me going seeing the pictures, it has to be so much better seeing it in front of you. :love

didnt know where else to post this, but an interesting detail in the Q&A today relating to future IM 1/4 and 1/2 pieces.........

What are the chances of a 1:2 scale War Machine being released? What about a 1:4 scale as well?
No secret, you’ll be seeing a 1:4 scale War Machine maquette developed by Legacy very, very (very) soon. 1:2 scale is likely, but a little further down the road.

Are there any plans to do an Iron Man Mark III 1/4 scale movie maquette?
Yes, in due time. We hope to bring you 1:4 scale versions of each of the Iron Man suits!

Cool, thanks for the info azurepred. 1:4 scale WM was a given. 1:4 scale MarkIII would be a welcome addition (maybe they will try to break the 3000 ES mark this time), just so many IM's when there's other characters to make. Still good news..... :x

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the info azurepred. 1:4 scale WM was a given. 1:4 scale MarkIII would be a welcome addition (maybe they will try to break the 3000 ES mark this time), just so many IM's when there's other characters to make. Still good news? :x

well they said eventually. The Mark II and V are my favs so far; but its good to know that if we cant afford the 1:2 pieces, a 1/4 will be made as well............

Mark III and V are my favs. I'll hold out for them in 1:4 scale. I know folks are sick of IM, but I love the armor designs and it's good to hear that Sideshow will eventually get around to making all of the Marks in 1:4 scale.

Back