Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...

And to think that I thought the one I got for 600 shipped was a good deal.

yeah i've seen them on a continous decline since the new year, but with the always possible fake/damaged uncertainty that comes with these particular ones, i think i'll just move on for now unless of course a great deal comes along like the one you got, then i might bite.:monkey3

To the ELITENESSSSSSSS, it does not.

Word to ur mothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and write that down.

i would love to have one SIM and one original red/gold com flaking on each side of the soon to be released Maq, and who knows if i keep my eyes open maybe i'll luck out.

Its not all that bad....what other product do you know of that you can buy bran new then have itself convert to Battle damaged in a few months time. What a cool feature...:lol

Chris

2000 ES, :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:thud:
i'll be still keeping mine, though you'd think ssc would've learned from the 1:1 bust fiasco :cuckoo:

:lol:rotfl:cuckoo:............Its still may fav IM piece to date, so I will be going for the regular, well I will hope I can get this for X-Mas :pray:

Indiana jones pf had a es of 4000 total ,do you still see it available at sideshow?

yeah sure it will be available with a discount but if you think this piece is gonna be on the market for more than a year you have got to be dreaming!

legacy studios + iron man + sideshow + 1/4 scale + lights = ding ding !2800 edition size is not unreasonable!

At first I was a bit surprised with the ES but then I remember that I thought this piece was going to be 8 or 900 bucks because it was a Stan Winston/Legacy piece and it ended up being only $500...

So I don't mind the Edition size at all cause it made this amazing piece affordable to most of us, poor collectors...

I'm getting the Exclusive so my ES will be only 800....

Oh well......

I am new to statues but what's wrong with 2000? There are more and more collectors nowadays and Iron man is popular worldwide so I'm sure there are many collectors all over the world who are interested in getting one at a good price. Most collectors don't buy to sell, well at least not me, so it doesn't matter what the ES is to me as long as I can get one. This will give more people a chance to own a beautifully sculpted IM

I am new to statues but what's wrong with 2000? There are more and more collectors nowadays and Iron man is popular worldwide so I'm sure there are many collectors all over the world who are interested in getting one at a good price. Most collectors don't buy to sell, well at least not me, so it doesn't matter what the ES is to me as long as I can get one. This will give more people a chance to own a beautifully sculpted IM

they're pretty much scared because of what has happened with all the high ES IM pieces

As long as the paint app. issues are kept to a minimum, I'll be very happy. I'm loving the pose and everything about this one. :rock

Back