Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High ES makes it much easier to get down the line :)

As affordable as this is, and assuming it has few issues, I think you will be suprised how hard it will be to find considering this is the only 1/4 piece from the IM movies, but it will take some time just like the old female comi pieces with large ES numbers.

As affordable as this is, and assuming it has few issues, I think you will be suprised how hard it will be to find considering this is the only 1/4 piece from the IM movies, but it will take some time just like the old female comi pieces with large ES numbers.

Darth Maul had a high ES and was a great sculpt and is still available for not much more than retail for the Reg.

Darth Maul had a high ES and was a great sculpt and is still available for not much more than retail for the Reg.

yeah, but if you look at a lot of SW pieces, they dont usually jump hella high like Marvel pieces. Correct me if Im wrong, but the Maul bust is really the only piece that hits 1K excluding Vader bust. I mean look at MJ comi for Ex., the reg has more than tripled now adays since it sold out. Darth Maul was only in one movie and so not a lot of screen time or history to pick up a huge fan base. IM has obviously been around much longer.

The EX will stay sold out im pretty sure....the regular will be available for a while. Personally, I think the EX name plate is a weak EX....I got it anyway though because I buy everything EX :)

Chris

Not sure if it was posted here but a member of either this forum or SF stated they were talking with Legacy people at SFCC and they confirmed that Warmachine was happening.

Not sure if it was posted here but a member of either this forum or SF stated they were talking with Legacy people at SFCC and they confirmed that Warmachine was happening.

That would be awesome if true. :yess:

If the ES small thats great if not thats ok too. The piece looks freaking great! I'm not gonna be looking at the underpart of the base.

so thats means I was right with the 1/4 WM and them not making a 1/2 WM? :dunno......the anticipation is killing me, theres gonna be a lot IM stuff at SDCC this year

Back