Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want both IMandWM to ship faster so we can see the duo together all lighted up! :rock

Then I can start switching nameplates around and confuse people! :yess:

:lol

They will look great together and i have the Mark I so i'll put them near that in the display, i hope to get every suit they do. :yess:

That's gonna be quite a lot of space, especially when the Avengers and IM3 roll round, and we get Marks VII VIII + IX. :lol

:lol

One of my friends said the same thing when i said it to him as well. I'm almost out of space as it is but i can loose things like the bed and other furniture. :lol :wink1:

I think the nameplate will be standalone and not attachable. If it were only meant to fit in one place on the base, then as a display you're limited because it has to be at an angle where you can actually see the nameplate. Of course there's also the reason you guys have stated already, that being that a visible groove would take away from the overall look of the statue.

p!tu had said that the groove on War Machine's base COULD be for the nameplate but the War Machine was still a proto.

I think the nameplate will be standalone and not attachable. If it were only meant to fit in one place on the base, then as a display you're limited because it has to be at an angle where you can actually see the nameplate. Of course there's also the reason you guys have stated already, that being that a visible groove would take away from the overall look of the statue.

p!tu had said that the groove on War Machine's base COULD be for the nameplate but the War Machine was still a proto.

Just asked SS, and it's official, the nameplate is standalone, and does not attach at all to the base. All is well! :lol

Sweet! :goodpost::hi5:

Buy everything and anyone, being ELITE and RULING DA WORLD is awesome as well :panic:

3c9b3-DrEvilRightMSPix.jpg

Back