Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give it a think. Where's the cheapest alternatives to pick up the reg if I wanted to?
https://www.alteregocomics.com/Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Maquette.html

great service, cash back points, reasonable shipping...I order all of my regulars and Hot Toys from them.

EX ES is 800 for a nameplate and 2,000 for the reg...with a total ES of near 3k and a crappy EX. The EX isn't going to be worth more in the future, and if it is, it will be by a miniscule amount.

I had enough points saved up through Alterego to pay for 1/2 a Hot Toys Berzerker Predator. Add the $100 I saved on buying the IM regular and the HT Pred didn't cost me a penny.

...but for $10 extra you may as well have it. :D
People say "it is just $10 extra" but it really isn't; ESPECIALLY when you live in CA and have to pay 9% sales tax and you save 10% ordering from an online dealer...it is more like $100+

I hope so, can't wait to get this bad boy!
:goodpost: :impatient:
It looked great in person...he will join Thor and Captain America very soon!

Last edited:
People say "it is just $10 extra" but it really isn't; ESPECIALLY when you live in CA and have to pay 9% sales tax and you save 10% ordering from an online dealer...it is more like $100+

I said it's only an extra $10 for me and anubis because we live in England and it's cheaper for us now, i wasn't talking about everyone that shops at SS.

Kibishii,
Since you buy from Alter Ego regularly, do you know if they typically sell out of SS products? I want to pick this up, but I'm not sure on the funds yet. I also don't want to miss out because Alter Ego is the cheapest for me.
Thanks.
It really depends on Sideshow...ALOT of things will disappear from preorder a few weeks before shipping time. Sideshow items usually are gone after they start shipping. Hot Toys and other companies are usually around longer.

i haven't gotten the email yet but if it really is coming in less then a month, i may have to ditch this, if it was still coming in the 4th Qtr like it was suppossed to then i would def keep it

Me too, time to cancel!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

i haven't gotten the email yet but if it really is coming in less then a month, i may have to ditch this, if it was still coming in the 4th Qtr like it was suppossed to then i would def keep it

I haven't gotten anything yet but if I do, it's HISTORY, Sabertooh way more EPIC than this variant.

Got Wolverine, Sabes will be here soon, and I just bought a modern IM comi, so bye-bye movie IM. I'd still much rather have a Mark III than any other movie suit.

Got Wolverine, Sabes will be here soon, and I just bought a modern IM comi, so bye-bye movie IM. I'd still much rather have a Mark III than any other movie suit.

Yea I have Modern Ex Com, Classic Ex version and Stealth.

I swear that SSC is trying to make everyone's collection a IM collection :rotfl

edit: yup it's tru dis time SOB :banghead

Item arrival: 24 days

Item name: Iron Man Mark VI Maquette – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 4000411

Item total: US$ 499.99

Est. ship weight (US): 19 lbs.

Ship cost: contact for quote: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

DAMN. i really wanted to keep this too, why did they push this up so quicky, it's not like its a $200 piece were talking about, its a $500 + piece that has been moved up at min 3 months!!

DAMN. i really wanted to keep this too, why did they push this up so quicky, it's not like its a $200 piece were talking about, its a $500 + piece that has been moved up at min 3 months!!

I have no idea. I've been hit with Wolverine PF, Sabretooth PF, HULK 1:1 and that's not even counting that I canceled Gambit PF and I'm back on the WL with that plus I haven't even touch 1:6 stuff from Hot Toys and SSC.... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Back