Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got it!!

What to do, what to do!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item arrival: 24 days
Order #: T******
Item #: *******
Item name: Movie Iron Man Mk VI Maquette
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $489.99
Item total: US $489.99
Ship cost: US $25.00*
Total: US $514.99*

just got it!!

What to do, what to do!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Order #: T******
Item #: *******
Item name: Movie Iron Man Mk VI Maquette
Unit Price: US $489.99
Item total: US $489.99
Total: US $514.99*

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Just Cancelled :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

just didn't plan on paying for this, this early in the year and my wifes B-day is in August, don't think i would get away with:

Happy Birthday Honey, heres what you always wanted....A 1\4 scale Ironman statue from Iron man 2!!!!

if he's still available at the end of the year like he was originally suppossed to be shipped, then i'll pick it up then

Just Cancelled :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

just didn't plan on paying for this, this early in the year and my wifes B-day is in August, don't think i would get away with:

Happy Birthday Honey, heres what you always wanted....A 1\4 scale Ironman statue from Iron man 2!!!!

if he's still available at the end of the year like he was originally suppossed to be shipped, then i'll pick it up then

I think I'm about to follow I would of been able to swing this at the 4th quarter but not now with my B-day and my wife's B-day coming plus all this other ____ from SSC all ready in the works, what's the ES on this anyways....?

edit: 800

Aaaarrgh, me too!!! :horror

:panic::panic::panic:

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Order #: ________
Item #: 4000411
Item name: Movie Iron Man Mk VI Maquette Excl w Iron Man 2 logo plate
Unit Price: US $499.99
Item total: US $499.99
Total: US $524.99*

No wait, what am I thinking... This is awesome! :yess: :blissy

I think I'm about to follow I would of been able to swing this at the 4th quarter but not now with my B-day and my wife's B-day coming plus all this other ____ from SSC all ready in the works, what's the ES on this anyways....?

edit: 800

Yeah 800 with the nameplate, but 2000 without, if it's still available year end, i'll grab the reg for Christmas

Cancelling as well. Hell I haven't even seen the movie yet, and this thing is going to be around for years to come so we'll find it again down the road. If I even like the movie.

Cancelling as well. Hell I haven't even seen the movie yet, and this thing is going to be around for years to come so we'll find it again down the road. If I even like the movie.

I liked the movie, and this piece and i didn't hate the price either, what i hate is for the first time ever a piece isn't late, hell its even early and i'm pissed about it :lol

I liked the movie, and this piece and i didn't hate the price either, what i hate is for the first time ever a piece isn't late, hell its even early and i'm pissed about it :lol

This is the same thing that happened with me and Abomination, really it wouldn't bother me if it were early just don't group a bunch of heavy hitters in one month span :monkey4:mad:

I have a tricky question...

What's the deal with the ac adaptor on sideshow's mains powered collectables when in the UK?

Will I need to get a step-up transformer or are the power supplies dual voltage? I don't want to run this off batteries If I can help it.

Given the price point of this piece, I don't think it was in SS best interest to move this from a 4th quarter release to a 3rd quarter release. For many folks, a $500 change in monthly expenses is not a small thing. Particularly in today's challenging economic environment. The end result is that folks will start canceling.

I just got my notice too, but alas, all is not well. Since it's the end of the month, I checked my bank account today, and unfortunately the pay for overtime i've been doing (overtime=collectibles money) won't be paid in until the end of next month. Therefore my current funds won't stretch this month. :(

Now is it possible I can change my order for the ex. to flex? How would I do that? If not I may have to cancel, which I really don't want to do, as i'm super excited about this piece. :(

$500 is a lot of cash. I suspect there will be some cancellations.
If possible, I may pick this one up on the cheap on eBay.
There's lots of great stuff coming in the next few months.

Back