Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't wait for both of these to go along side this piece :hi5:

2yzmq04.jpg

Yeah, thats a cool piece. I had it for a while back in the day.

I'm so stoked for this. Being an Iron Man fan this is one of those pieces but especially so after seeing it at SDCC. So much win for that piece.

Yeah i haven't been this excited for a piece in a long time. :hi5:

Its one of those I do and don't. I truly get excited to see pieces from lines I have no interest in getting something from. Thats just who I am. I enjoy this niche thing we do and I get excited seeing what people get into themselves. That being said this is one of those items that for me takes my excitement to a whole different level. It was that cool looking in person to me anyways.

I've been kicking around if I want to be a good boy and just wait through all my FP or call and see if I could switch it over. :lol

Ah right so a little bit of a wait yet.

Your sig is making me think just how bad ass it would look having all those suits in our collection plus the WM. :lol

Yeah, a bit of a wait. Novemember is the last one.

That's one of the reasons I love hot toys is basically I'll have that. Once they get the mark v out then it will happen.

It might be the lighting, but the gold parts look horrible for a statue that costs so much.
39846_431518572824_171015147824_4847239_8038089_n.jpg

Will this turn out to be another paint disaster? I hope not (Even though I am not getting one, I still want it to look good)

Yep look how bright the little silver IM head is in the 1st picture. I'm not worried by these pics it'll be fine.

Back