Iron Man or Batpod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Man or Batpod

• Iron Man

Votes: 75 80.6%
  • Batpod

Votes: 18 19.4%

• Total voters
Ironman by a huge margin... I really think he'll be the best figure of the year. Batpod is very cool, but not as cool as Ironman.

Ironman by a huge margin... I really think he'll be the best figure of the year. Batpod is very cool, but not as cool as Ironman.

Amen to that! :rock

The batpod would be nice, but it'd never replace an Iron Man opportunity for me.

Ironman all the way, I mean he lights up and all the armor detail is just amazing how they finished out this figure. The Batpod is cool but in the end its just a piece the batmobile crapped out. Absolutely no contest.

no doubt it should be iron man. the batpod you could probably get later for the same price where as iron man you would most likely pay double for

If you're a Batman fan at heart, gotta go with the bat-pod. I saw that pic of the HT TDK Batman on the pod, and I actually thought it was a life size model or a real pic. It's a much more unique show piece than the Ironman. And you'll be able to find another Ironman down the line.

Iron Man, Especially since you have all the other stuff coming in. Iron-Man is a stellar figure and the Bat-Pod is the least important item out of the Hot Toys Batman range, imo.

However, if you sell something in your collection that you a bit over you could get both.

id say skip the tumbler and get ironman and the batpod. seriously. the tumbler will take up lots of room and if you put batman in it you wont be able to see him anyway. at least the batpod will show off your batman figure if you put him on it. plus you can afford ironman as well.

Iron man, get a character instead of an accessory.

Thanks for the replys guys. I've had a very busy weekend and have not been able to return to this thread. I did manage to go see The Dark Knight again though. Looks like Iron Man it is. I'm going to try my best to pull off both. Surely I have something to sell around this place. Maybe my PSP or my Wii. I never play either one of those.

I would say Iron man , I'm in the exact same position .
I have ordered Bats and Joker and now I have to decide between Iron man and the tumbler.
I loved the iron man movie and I need to represent him in my collection somehow.
The figure looks fantastic.
I doubt they are both instant sell outs but you will still need to be quick !.
Good luck ! :rock

Surely I have something to sell around this place. Maybe my PSP or my Wii. I never play either one of those.

Sell the psp !.
Mario rocks !. :lol:rock

already pré ordered the tumbler
and planning to get the TDK suit (still waiting for final pictures from hot toys and medicim) and the original suit from hot toys

so want to complete the collection, logically I choose for the Bat-Pod.
Also, I didn't like Iron Man as much as I loved TDK (and iron man already was a good and cool movie)

so choise easily made for me

Back