Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose on this is not good for me though, sculpt is great and better then sideshow but pose im not digging, plus i want a winter soldier outfit to go with black widow, Im not doing a avengers set up

so I will stick with sideshow or go gentle giant

Ah **** I just joined the club. I thought I was at peace with missing the PO (and passing on a second chance at this) but now getting a 3rd chance at this...its clear the statue gods want this statue for me.

Now about my budget...

Ah **** I just joined the club. I thought I was at peace with missing the PO (and passing on a second chance at this) but now getting a 3rd chance at this...its clear the statue gods want this statue for me.

Now about my budget...
Welcome to the club but close finger u don't get the number 14 :p

Again from their Instagram:
Image2.jpg

With shipping I actually think this'll come in just under $900US. If it's less I'll be happy.

the price is right but the shipping will be a pain sir, think very carefull :p can be 200 at less the shipping idk but since is the best statue movie ever gogogogo

Man, I wish this was the same price range as the SS PF.
Looks outstanding. But as beautiful as it is...Just cant justify paying $900 for a PF figure.

Back