Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's the price point that's tough to bear, plus space issues. Love the statue, but I'd be more inclined to get a replica shield + a figure or so. I'm getting a big paycheck after Daredevil is done so in a matter of 2-3 months, it might be worth pre-ordering now.

Hope it's feedback from prior IS/XM/SS buyers and not 99 cent items like most scammers build their feedback on.

Good point YP. I see they have sold some XM pieces and purchased quite a bit. XM pieces seem to be pre-order items. Mmmmm. Seller is migjn1973 from Florida. Anyone know of them?

Sent from my Hall of Armour using Tapatalk

Nope, but then again I never pre order via eBay direct. You can view all the feedback history for up to a year I think? I'd go through his and read every single one that has to do with a collectible that's in the similar price bracket as what you agreed to pay.

Not trying to scare or deter you btw, quite the contrary, as I hate reading about people getting scammed on these things. :1-1:

I appreciate the help. Haven't paid just yet. So I am going to do a little research. Talk to the seller and get a good feel for him or her. I should be protected by PayPal though right?

I don't think Iron Man 43 has come out for pre-order yet.... Seems Captain America is coming out first

I appreciate the help. Haven't paid just yet. So I am going to do a little research. Talk to the seller and get a good feel for him or her. I should be protected by PayPal though right?

I think Paypal has extended it's buyer protection policy to 180 days, as I keep reading that all over this board, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't had to file a dispute in a long time lol. Did the seller give you a concrete delivery date? Word on the forums is that these will start shipping in the next 30-60 days but I haven't read a set date at this time. Maybe someone else knows...

Much appreciated guys. I will keep an eye on this. Now that I look, he has been an eBay member for 6 years. And seems very legit.

If you do and have secured one let me know if you are able to transfer it.

I don't currently have one secured yet, but I know a couple of guys to get in contact with. It looks that damn good that I am considering it.

Oh and just for poops and giggles here is a little exercise I started the other day ... Lets just say a kickass sculptor challenged me to tackle a celebrity likeness and it was either Chris Evans or the Man of Steele.

d208841e0df4404e5a61e2df06bb486b_zpsevwbwcj3.jpg
9b336fc5c6a357cf0f96197a43ac3959_zpsxjezvktw.jpg
f4e2c75fb5e6f1d098dacdf151a71671_zpsvk5dt4ir.jpg
b84679a010c88329ec6abec554945774_zps8rh6yrx6.jpg

8f8751c03a936de9761a01d7fae2dfa2_zpstedulswk.jpg

7b098291a5fc68bc6edcbf3d5bc5243b_zpswrlpjlgh.jpg

Still working on the likeness right, but I am liking it so far

I think if you were able to nail an unhelmeted Evans headsculpt for this bad boy, Spidey, you would be an instant hero.

Back